Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 11:03 AM

Re: What’s in your fridge?

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
You are too late. Mwahahahaha.

Spoilsport!...
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Crikey another reason to find room in the fridge. I keep mine in a tin and grind some up every few days. I'll try a pepsi / coke type comparison taste trial next time I open a bag o'beans.
https://gizmodo.com/why-you-should-k...dge-1781984449

My coffee machine is the bean to cup type which has a small hopper in which to put the beans prior to grinding. I never overfill this hopper because any beans kept in it over any length of time will begin to lose their flavour (not that this is a problem with the amount of coffee I sup every day ). I prefer to put a scoop in straight from the fridge so that the beans are chilled when ground - I think this enhances the flavour?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Reading through these lists it surprises me how many people keep tomatoes and eggs in the refrigerator - would never occur to me to do that.
Ditto - tomatoes will never ripen if kept in the fridge. Mine are in a shallow wicker basket on the worktop, and my eggs are kept in their box inside a cupboard to keep them cool.

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top