Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 01:22 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Who's stopping you going to bed? Get yerselves off...

Think I will actually, Judsy.
I am tired tonight, so should sleep well.

You'll have to have some bolt cutters if you intend sneaking back, because we've had strong chains fitted on the inside of all the doors today.

I bid you goodnight Sir - and try not to wet the bed tonight won't you, you can't keep on using our washing machine y'know.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 08:15 AM

Looks like those heavy chains did the trick, Mups, well done!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 11:56 AM

I see there's plenty of shaving cream and razors stockpiled in the cupboard...... and that's just for the wimmin. I hope none of you are thinking of isolating yourselves here.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 12:37 PM

This thread is now in lockdown because of the threat of the Coronavirus and will be designated a safe zone.

If you meet any of the following criteria, you are advised to keep out until the all-clear has been issued

1 - You are over fifty
2 - You are wimmin

Men over fifty are welcome. We only ask that we are supplied with food occasionally. Food items such as pizzas, slices of hot-buttered toast, pancakes, and cheese omelettes are acceptable. In fact, anything that can be slid under the door.

We already have some prerequisites such as toilet paper (we've found some wimmin's mags lying around), and hand-sanitizer in the form of two dozen bottles of 40% proof Absolut Vodka - we may as well have the good stuff as we may be confined in here for some time.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 01:05 PM

This thread is now in lockdown because of the threat of the Coronavirus and will be designated a safe zone.

If you meet any of the following criteria, you are advised to keep out until the all-clear has been issued

1 - You are over fifty
2 - You are wimmin

Men over fifty are welcome. We only ask that we are supplied with food occasionally. Food items such as pizzas, slices of hot-buttered toast, pancakes, and cheese omelettes are acceptable. In fact, anything that can be slid under the door.

We already have some prerequisites such as toilet paper (we've found some wimmin's mags lying around), and hand-sanitizer in the form of two dozen bottles of 40% proof Absolut Vodka - we may as well have the good stuff as we may be confined in here for some time.

Now I know why I voted for Boris. It's nice to see that us men are being well looked after.
Bocephus
Canada
Bocephus is male 

15-03-2020, 01:43 PM

Now you've got arse burn...

You're too good to me Judd.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-03-2020, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Bocephus ->
You're too good to me Judd.
He's like that.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 05:20 PM

Pipe down, all of you male specimens.

Judd, you've had too much to say by half, so you can stay quiet for at least a week now.

Dongle, do stop agreeing with him as it makes him think he is right - and he isn't.
In fact, none of you men are ever right about anything, it's genetically impossible.

Now do take heed and go and make us some tea.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-03-2020, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Pipe down, all of you male specimens.

Judd, you've had too much to say by half, so you can stay quiet for at least a week now.

Dongle, do stop agreeing with him as it makes him think he is right - and he isn't.
In fact, none of you men are ever right about anything, it's genetically impossible.

Now do take heed and go and make us some tea.

Sorry, no tea left or milk.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 08:54 PM

Luck for me then that I take my coffee black.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top