25-06-2020, 05:58 AM

Re: Come On Down

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Yep! Sure is.
Wow you have an interesting life mate.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by Swannie148 ->
Wow you have an interesting life mate.
You only get one go at it.
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 06:29 AM

Couldn't agree more than some of the comments above! Aussie is a very diverse geography and the people are great as long as you can get the sense of humour And while you are swanning around the Southern hemisphere you might as well pop over the Tasman to NZ. We're a bit the same as our Aussie mates in attitude but a bit different geologically, (volcanoes, geysers and hot springs) but I've been here since 1952, been back 3 times but love it here.

Rangitoto volcano fumerole
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

25-06-2020, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
Couldn't agree more than some of the comments above! Aussie is a very diverse geography and the people are great as long as you can get the sense of humour And while you are swanning around the Southern hemisphere you might as well pop over the Tasman to NZ. We're a bit the same as our Aussie mates in attitude but a bit different geologically, (volcanoes, geysers and hot springs) but I've been here since 1952, been back 3 times but love it here.

Rangitoto volcano fumerole
We visited the Sth Island of NZ in 2002..think it was. Always telling myself I must take a look at the Nth Island too. Probably the land content costs make it prohibitive now we are seniors on a pension.

Chalk and cheese our two nations yet we are so close to each other. NZ must have chipped off from a polar land mass millions of years ago and some how found its way here.
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

25-06-2020, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
You only get one go at it.
Have to admit I have not seen anywhere near as much of Oz as what I'd wish to. I have visited all states.. last being Tasmania late last year. Tropical Nth Qld and Tassie get my vote as best destinations. I keep promising myself to take a round Oz trip but never seem to have the inclination or funds now I'm retired.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
We were there last spring visiting relatives in Balclutha, beautiful country and great people, loved it....
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Swannie148 ->
Have to admit I have not seen anywhere near as much of Oz as what I'd wish to. I have visited all states.. last being Tasmania late last year. Tropical Nth Qld and Tassie get my vote as best destinations. I keep promising myself to take a round Oz trip but never seem to have the inclination or funds now I'm retired.
I haven't been to Tassie for a long time but I enjoyed it very much.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top