Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 02:31 PM

Re: Hello From Canada

Hi Ally, and welcome.

I'm the neighbor to your south, upstate New York. So glad we have you all as you are great folks to bump up against, dependable.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Ally ->
Been snooping for a bit and since you seem like a friendly bunch I decided to join up and join in the fun.

It's Thanksgiving Day here in Canada, and some wonderful smells are coming from my kitchen. Do you in the UK have a holiday also today?
Hi Ally and welcome, hope you enjoy your time on Over50sForum.

No 'Thanksgiving' day here, being retired is one long holiday as another poster mentioned.
I also thank and welcome every day when fortunately, once again, I wake up in the morning!
Ally
New Member!
Ontario Canada
Ally is female 

10-11-2020, 08:28 PM

So sorry to be so late getting around to saying "thank you" for all the lovely welcomes. I know it only takes a minute but lately I need a 24 hour 2 minute day

So thank you for welcoming me and will certainly try to pop in here more often as it does seem like a lovely forum.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 09:09 PM

welcome from me as well. One of the places on my bucket list to visit is Canada as long as I am fit and able. Doing a train trip through the rockies is one thing thinking about, but not studied what Canada has to offer at the moment
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Ally ->
So sorry to be so late getting around to saying "thank you" for all the lovely welcomes. I know it only takes a minute but lately I need a 24 hour 2 minute day

So thank you for welcoming me and will certainly try to pop in here more often as it does seem like a lovely forum.
Welcome to the forum Ally.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top