Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 11:54 PM

Re: Drug dealers sentence

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yep, sometimes there just ain't an off the shelf solution.

A lethal injection of heroin would be acceptable to me for all drug dealers.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 11:55 PM

What! on the statute book?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
About time drug dealers were banged up for life.
Prisons are no deterrent

About time they were strung up.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 01:07 AM

It's about time that possession for personal use was decriminalised, that would take away some of the massive profits and organised crime would lose interest.

Personally I would like to see recreational drugs have the same status as alcohol for the same reason and hopefully save a few young lives at the same time.

Even the conservative NSW Government is considering it so it must be near time.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 02:05 AM

Good English names here .
Bradford sounds a wonderful place combined with the child sex abuse groups I don’t think .
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 02:38 AM

I was always amazed by certain folks having no consideration for their own lives, it is impossible to rehabilitate such folks.
Spit as always you are entitled to your opinion. But I am also entitled to say to you that you are so totally wrong with that sweeping statement. Are you honestly saying that nobody who has ever been addicted to hard drugs..or soft ones for that matter, or alcohol, of gambling, smoking or violent behaviour,,has ever been rehabilitated? Just asking mate. NO offence.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 08:19 AM

Keezoy, no offence taken, I did use the phrase certain folks, and, those folks may not strictly be addicted to anything. Moral rehabilitation is a nonsense, some folks are immoral asymptomatic.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 09:03 AM

Keezoy, no offence taken, I did use the phrase certain folks, and, those folks may not strictly be addicted to anything. Moral rehabilitation is a nonsense, some folks are immoral asymptomatic.
Alrighty then. My bad.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

05-12-2020, 09:08 AM

Prisons have a huge problem with drugs.

https://metro.co.uk/2017/11/15/these...isons-7078707/

A former prisoner claims drug dealing in prison continues to be a ‘massive problem’.

Mattie Dixon, from Cambridge, claims there are ‘a number of ways’ drugs get inside prison – including by corrupt prison officers smuggling them in inside Pot Noodle packets.

Mattie was jailed for nine years in 2010 on a charge of conspiracy to supply class A drugs.

He was part of a drug gang involved in a cocaine deal across Cambridgeshire and Suffolk that involved millions of pounds.

It was the latest in a stint of prison sentences the 47-year-old has served throughout his life, at HMP Peterborough, Bedford, Weyland and Lowestoft.

But he says dealing doesn’t stop just because people enter prison.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 10:24 AM

Hmmmm im not sure legalise or decriminalisation of hard drugs such as heroine and crack cochineal is the answer. Readily and easily available as I see it could make more addicts. Heroine and crack are instantly addictive and cause some people to commit crime to get their next fix.

Cannabis on the other hand I tend to agree but not hard drugs.

The suppliers should definitely get life without parole.

I know someone who was trying to come off crack cocaine and the dealers were constantly on his back dangling a carrot evil b'stds.

Inject them with a lethal dose is how I feel about hard drug dealers and child abusers.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top