Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 01:59 PM

Re: Drug dealers sentence

This is a war that will NEVER be won.

Trying to win this war is impossible so why waste huge resources and add equity into a thing that when that equity simply adds value and so profit to the supply chain? Just decriminalise it and let nature take its course.

Reduced price equals reduced crime and reduced waste of resources trying to stop the unstoppable and additionally cleaning the gene pool of the genetically predisposed to have an addictive personality. What can't breathe can't breed.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 11:00 PM

Perhaps there is some sort of justice when jail sentences are too lenient, so are increased. Not that they are ever long enough anyway. IMO

"A former prison guard who tried to smuggle crack cocaine into prison in her underwear has had her jail term increased by the Court of Appeal.

Hannah Gaves, 27, from Bristol, was found carrying it and cannabis on her way into work at Erlestoke Prison near Devizes.

She admitted a series of offences and was jailed for three years in August.

Lord Justice Davis ruled her sentence was "unduly lenient" and increased the term to four years and eight months."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-55195150

When searching for this new item I was amazed at how many convictions there are for this kind of crime. Just search with Google for "prison officer sentenced for supplying drugs in prison" and see what I mean, it's rife by what I see there. No wonder there is a drug problem inside the prisons as well as outside them!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
This is a war that will NEVER be won.

Trying to win this war is impossible so why waste huge resources and add equity into a thing that when that equity simply adds value and so profit to the supply chain? Just decriminalise it and let nature take its course.

Reduced price equals reduced crime and reduced waste of resources trying to stop the unstoppable and additionally cleaning the gene pool of the genetically predisposed to have an addictive personality. What can't breathe can't breed.
You're missing the fundamental point of it being a war that has to be seen as being waged.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 03:32 AM

I know!..forget lethal injections and hanging. Google these..if you dare..

Burning at the stake. As bad as the first nine items on this are, there is nothing worse than being burned alive.
Scaphism. ...
The rats. ...
Cutting off limbs/flaying. ...
Hanged, drawn, and quartered. ...
Impalement. ...
Breaking wheel. ...
Boiling, drowning, and the Sicilian Bull. ...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 06:24 AM

Good they are off the streets it would be interesting to know how much money their families receive in benefits doubtless its a massive amount I noticed one of them said he was a carer for a parent doubtless claiming an allowance whilst preying on drug users and ruining lives.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I know!..forget lethal injections and hanging. Google these..if you dare..

Burning at the stake. As bad as the first nine items on this are, there is nothing worse than being burned alive.
Scaphism. ...
The rats. ...
Cutting off limbs/flaying. ...
Hanged, drawn, and quartered. ...
Impalement. ...
Breaking wheel. ...
Boiling, drowning, and the Sicilian Bull. ...
No punishment is as obnoxious as the vermin that dealers are, they are an infestation.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 12:05 PM

I wouldn't mind trying some of that crack cochineal that LQ was talking about. Talk about painting the town red!
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I wouldn't mind trying some of that crack cochineal that LQ was talking about. Talk about painting the town red!
It's quite amazing how illiterate these stupid spell checkers are, 'cochineal' as a substitute for, at a guess, 'cocaine'. That would bring on the withdrawal symptoms I bet!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
You're missing the fundamental point of it being a war that has to be seen as being waged.
Not missed at all. Why should this pointless unsinkable war be waged? If people want to go down a path that will kill them then let them. A few corpses in the gutter will act as a great demotivator.

At this point I want to emphasise that I'm not wanting to or trying to wind anyone up

On the basis that anyone can eff up I do believe that if a person gets hooked up to drugs they should be offered a residential rehab session on the NHS and if they should fall off the wagon a second residential session - but that's it.

If they fall off again then goodnight nurse.

However it is absolutely pointless to try to do anything to disrupt the drug culture with any form of legislation and prohibition by continuing to waste huge amounts of resources and money that will achieve nothing.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 08:28 PM

The kingpin drug lords who supply and transport huge amounts are the people that should be punished they are making millions, or possible billions.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top