Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 05:20 PM

Re: Auld Lang Syne

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Oh my God Zaphod, you owe me a new keyboard my friend. I've just coughed tea all over this one as I laughed and choked on that video. Absolutely cracking!

I'd put one in the post, but with the state of Royal Mail .........
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 05:55 PM

When we left the EU earlier this year, farage was interviewed by Adam Bolton of Sky News during the live show that was put on to mark the occasion in Parliament Square. In the background, Dominic Frisbee was singing that song live whuie the interview was taking place - a wonderful Brexit moment in itself.

Edit : it was Anna Botting but here you go, listen carefully

Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
When we left the EU earlier this year, farage was interviewed by Adam Bolton of Sky News during the live show that was put on to mark the occasion in Parliament Square. In the background, Dominic Frisbee was singing that song live whuie the interview was taking place - a wonderful Brexit moment in itself.

Edit : it was Anna Botting but here you go, listen carefully
Ooh yes, I vaguely remember that!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top