Join for free
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2021, 12:13 PM

Fascinating Travel Blog - Colorado

Hi all

My Auntie emigrated to the States in the 60s after marrying an American soldier. She went on to have six children who have children and grandchildren of their own now so as you can imagine i have a large family over there.

Many of them live in the Colorado/Springs region and I have been fortunate enough to meet a lot of my family twice now.

My auntie is in her eighties and I remember when I last saw her back in 2014 I looked at her as I said goodbye and thought to myself "I am never going to see this woman again" We both cried but she is still with us so I pray that I can go one more time before anything happens to her as she isn;t in good health.

One of my cousins was married to a pastor, he was called Sonny and Sonny was the most peaceful man I have ever met in my life and sadly Sonny died in his 40s.

My cousin went on to marry another lovely man Greg and they have had many travels together. They are hoping to retire in the next couple of years and she has started a blog about her and Gregs travels, I just wondered if anyone here would be intested in reading and seeing her pictures.

It is a wonderful, historic read so I wanted to share with you.

I am sure you will enjoy your read.

https://spark.adobe.com/page/vXNMorg...zF_Weuezzg4fzE
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2021, 04:53 PM

Re: Fascinating Travel Blog - Colorado

What an enjoyable blog. Colorado is one of true gems of this country.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2021, 05:49 PM

Thanks for sharing. I will definitely give it a read
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 07:57 PM

Absolutely fascinating, thank you so much.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 08:20 PM

Brilliant, Lion Queen, thank you for sharing. Takes a while to load - but worth the wait. Stunning photographs - that Royal Gorge Bridge looks a bit scary!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top