Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 11:39 AM

Not Just me.

Hi

A report from the Daily Express.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...on-rishi-sunak

I am no Expert on Services,

I rely on others.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 12:53 PM

Re: Not Just me.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A report from the Daily Express.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...on-rishi-sunak

I am no Expert on Services,

I rely on others.
I hope they remember. NOTHING IS AGREED TILL ALL IS AGREED
then Swimmy ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 02:18 PM

Re: Not Just me.

This is non-news IMHO.
There are three months (at least; that is a preliminary suggestion) before any decision needs to be made & (pretty much like us with fish) the EU haven't got the experience or the capacity to do themselves those services which the UK sells.
That's why they buy from us in the first place.

Oh and BTW I have posted before evidence that up until now the number of jobs in financial services has actually increased in the UK, contrary to the claims that this sector would lose 100,000 such jobs around the time of the referendum.
That isn't to say that jobs won't go in future but - given the dire record of such spurious claims related to Brexit - it is unlikely to see anywhere remotely near that number of losses in the sector.
EU member countries cannot simply become experienced and knowledgable in this sector overnight, nor can they quickly build a reputation sufficient to encourage others to use their services.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top