Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 04:11 PM

Re: Boiled Egg and Toast Soldiers

I love boiled eggs and have a little gadget you pop in with the eggs and it tells you if soft medium etc have mine with toast and marmite.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 08:08 PM

I must be one of the very few who hate boiled eggs ..... or any eggs for that matter!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 08:27 PM

I have soft boiled egs two to three times a week ,must be soft boiled though .
I like that tip about the butter Tiffany ,will try it next time I have an egg .
smile
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
I love boiled eggs and have a little gadget you pop in with the eggs and it tells you if soft medium etc have mine with toast and marmite.
That sounds really useful - does it have name that I could search for on Amazon?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That sounds really useful - does it have name that I could search for on Amazon?
I wonder if these are the ones Kazz uses, Tabby?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=boiled+..._ss_ts-a-p_6_6
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I must be one of the very few who hate boiled eggs ..... or any eggs for that matter!
I had a friend who hated eggs also, the smell, feel & look of them. Whether fried, boiled or poached, they made her sick. I didn't know this & we were on a coach trip & I had hard boiled egg sandwiches for lunch. I had to move seats a long way away before I could eat them. I never took eggs sandwiches again when I was out with her.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

16-01-2021, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I had a friend who hated eggs also, the smell, feel & look of them. Whether fried, boiled or poached, they made her sick. I didn't know this & we were on a coach trip & I had hard boiled egg sandwiches for lunch. I had to move seats a long way away before I could eat them. I never took eggs sandwiches again when I was out with her.
I hate the smell of eggs too, Tiff...
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 12:25 PM

So Mags, you are not the only one.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
So Mags, you are not the only one.
Me to and I don't know if you noticed but plates and eating utensils smell of them too after contact, I wash them with bleach.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

17-01-2021, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Me to and I don't know if you noticed but plates and eating utensils smell of them too after contact, I wash them with bleach.
I said you weren't the only one, Mags & even on here, because meg dislikes them as well.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top