Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 12:27 AM

Re: He’s right

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It said in Sunday's paper that he has increased the number of his warships creeping about in our waters lately.
NINE are known to be in our waters.
It is thought they are looking for our submarines.

Can't remember all what it said now and I've chucked the paper away now.

This might be the link, not sure now.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/russia
Exactly what we do, except that we don't have as many warships!

It's the same with aeroplanes.

You'll see in the newspapers from time to time that our fighters have been scrambled to intercept Russian bombers approaching our airspace. They're testing our responses.

Just like we do to them!

It could even be described as practising - on both sides.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 09:32 AM

Did anyone see his latest media release...himself immersed in ice cold water ...bit chilly that

He is a weird man but actually he is right regarding multi culturalism
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 09:49 AM

The posts on this thread are interesting... or maybe worrying!

One thing, that is certain, is no leader of a country has total trust in leaders of other countries

Let me tell you a few ideas that have been in my mind over the last few years:-

1) After so many problems in the USA I can see them slipping in the opinions of other countries!

2) China are trying to be stronger in controlling ( so was the corona virus developed to attack humans, or did a virus that normally attacks bats just mutate so it could attack humans)?

3) Putin was thought to be responsible for trying to kill spies that had worked for Russia... so what is he trying to hide that they may tell?

4) Are the EU afraid of losing members, like the UK, for purely financial reasons, or do they feel they will be stronger if they all can fight for the same causes?

5) Islam have wanted the world to follow their religion for years, but why choose now to send millions to invade Europe?

I often think that, whether we like it or not, our climate is changing and no matter what causes it people will want to survive. Many world leaders are aware of this, so will they all be wanting to take over the best place for survival... and could that place be Europe?

Nobody wants world wars just for the fun of it, but I believe the human population of world will not care how many they kill and the leader of those who achieve the best will eventually have control of all who remain!

These are just my thoughts and, even if they don't happen, I think it would still make a good book or film!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 10:02 AM

That assumes a Human is in charge of the show, many films have been made about that.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Let me tell you a few ideas that have been in my mind over the last few years:-

1) After so many problems in the USA I can see them slipping in the opinions of other countries!

Very likely, especially with Bidet in charge.

2) China are trying to be stronger in controlling ( so was the corona virus developed to attack humans, or did a virus that normally attacks bats just mutate so it could attack humans)?

They certainly are, and I wouldn't put it past them to have sent this virus to weaken us, which has happened of course. Apparently, it has also hit them as well!

3) Putin was thought to be responsible for trying to kill spies that had worked for Russia... so what is he trying to hide that they may tell?

No idea.

4) Are the EU afraid of losing members, like the UK, for purely financial reasons, or do they feel they will be stronger if they all can fight for the same causes?

It depends. I don't think they want to lose any more countries as I believe their main aim is to expand their territories. On the other hand, losing poor countries would actually benefit them financially. They certainly don't want to lose any rich countries, of course.

5) Islam have wanted the world to follow their religion for years, but why choose now to send millions to invade Europe?

To conquer us!
Sorry for the unconventional method of responding. It saves a lot of key strokes!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top