Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 04:26 PM

Tankers being attacked.

A further three tankers attacked in the Gulf of Oman.

A classic "who dun it" - though suspicion is falling on Iran.

Interestingly there's a couple of Gaza "news sheets" that are accusing "The Jew" of conducting a False Flag operation.

It's a wonder the latest rocket attack against Israel from inside Gaza City this morning hasn't been described as being a Black Flag thing.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 04:33 PM

Re: Tankers being attacked.

The American 7th fleet are in the vicinity, wouldn't surprise me if they were responsible for the attacks, given that they have attempted to impose sanctions on Iran.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
The American 7th fleet are in the vicinity, wouldn't surprise me if they were responsible for the attacks, given that they have attempted to impose sanctions on Iran.
You and me both. An attempt to destroy Iran's income garnered from oil exports.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Me too. I don't believe anything that's given to us these days as being without sceptical.
Still don't believe the Salisbury affair either.

There's also the best grain harvest they've had in Syria / Iraq border this year, for over ten years ..... hundreds of thousand of acres of crops have been set alight in the last week, and in Golan too.

Certainly not an accident.... but who. ISIS ? US ? Turks ? someone who wants to starve the country into submission, which is precisely how the civil war started in Syria. Failed crops that drew everyone fro the countryside into the towns and the rebels were united from outside forces. Then, someone paid many others not to go to work..... paid them not to go to work. So factories etc closed . Who would have the money to do that ? .......
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 06:39 PM

There was no civil war in Syria. There was an invasion by islamists that needed Russia to resolve. As for paying people not to go to work and who would have the money?

No idea.

Any suggestions?

Didn't think so!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 09:24 PM

Maybe you should find a couple of Syrians to talk to and see what they have to say.

US were right in the thick of it.. and it was pre-determined.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

13-06-2019, 09:26 PM

These tankers one Norwegian and the other Japanese. The Japanese minister was in Iran today when it happened, Trump was in Japan last week . Coincidence ?

Why would Iran pick on a Norwegian and Japanese tanker ?

If US got rid of Bolton, things might just be a bit less volatile.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 11:46 PM

Only one (nerdish) thing I have to add. It's the US 5th fleet that's in the Persian/ Oman Gulf region. Not the 7th. The 7th fleet are mostly in the Pacific. The ships visit Sydney from time to time. Such fun. :/
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 10:51 AM

Having just seen an american video on one of the news
programnes purporting to show clearcut evidence of lrans
guilt in damaging the two oil rankers!
I have a couple of questions to ask?
First the tanker in the video appeared to be stationary
as the suspect boat apparrently placed an explosive device
against the side of the tanker?
Second, the video appeared to be taken from an elevated
static position somewhere about 20 metres away but facing
directly at the suspect boat and tanker?
These two things lead to a couple of more questions such
as, what is a fully loaded tanker that has just left port and
is about to exit the Gulf doing hove to in what are dangerous
waters?
And what is the video camera mounted on? And why if they
were filming this attack did'nt they take action to prevent it?
Something is not ringing true here?

Regards Donkeyman!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 10:57 AM

Do you have a link to that video please Donkeyman? I have only seen the film where the tanker is already burning.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top