Join for free
Page 5 of 16 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 08:54 PM

Re: Random thoughts.....

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
SAG?? Have you been looking at my derrière again?
AGAIN ??
No it was a deduction , prompted by assertions by others that you
spend a lot of time sitting on it? 🤗🤗

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Despite all the different things shouted out by the crowd at a football match, the collective sound always sounds like 'Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'

That was the first random thought, the second was;
l:
Crickets are probably saying all sorts of things too
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
AGAIN ??
No it was a deduction , prompted by assertions by others that you
spend a lot of time sitting on it? 🤗🤗

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
I assume the "ass" bit of "assertions" was an unintended pun Dman

Alas, what these "others" aren't taking into account is the precise nature of the seats I'm sitting on when making these posts.

More often than not, I'm multitasking and riding a bike, riding a horse, hang gliding, abseiling, rock climbing, trampolining and bungee jumping. All of which I am so skilled at now that I only need to use one hand and pay scant attention to; thus enabling me to post on here simultaneously.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 10:14 AM

Why are all the banana's as straight as pokers now? I went to the supermarket and I couldn't get a curvy banana anywhere. Its not normal.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Crickets are probably saying all sorts of things too
I wonder what?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Why are all the banana's as straight as pokers now? I went to the supermarket and I couldn't get a curvy banana anywhere. Its not normal.
Something to do with the EU bods.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I bought a yellow plastic aerated banana carryng thing to carry my banana to work, as you do when extremely bored, with too much free time and regular income.

This had a generic curve which pretty much worked for most bananas.

If they allow bananas to be sold straight, then my investment (which to be fair I haven't used since retiring) will become unfit for purpose!!
Oldbod
United Kingdom
Oldbod is female 

02-07-2021, 11:59 AM

I no longer like bananas, I think they are tasteless. I used to like a banana sandwich and queue for them with my blue ration book. They are plentiful now but - yuk.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Something to do with the EU bods.
But we aren't in the EU now, so straight banana's are an abomination in my fruit basket.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

02-07-2021, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
I bought a yellow plastic aerated banana carryng thing to carry my banana to work, as you do when extremely bored, with too much free time and regular income.

This had a generic curve which pretty much worked for most bananas.

If they allow bananas to be sold straight, then my investment (which to be fair I haven't used since retiring) will become unfit for purpose!!
Oh I had one of them, but don't use it now since they became straight Now I try to angle them on my fruit basket and it isn't pretty. Fruit is round and curvy, my bowl is round and curvy...things should FIT!!

Page 5 of 16 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top