Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 04:21 AM

Good Morning Monday.

Hi

Morning All.

A showery day forecast, but not too much rain.

I need to check the garden and car later, a lot of noise outside after England lost last night.

A busy day, I have Rhian from next door here to educate me in taking photos and cropping them etc.

I will be driving her round the bend.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 04:54 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

Good morning Swimmy and all who follow

Today I'm at the dentists...I blinkin hate the dentist but a nice thing after as I'm having coffee with my son....so a good and bad day for me.

Not talking about the football

Have a great day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 05:09 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Wet and warm here today.

No definite plans - just continuing to sort out the Craft Room.

Stay safe.

PS: Are all the stupid ball games over now - Is it safe to switch the radio on again?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 05:13 AM

The sun is back after a couple of dull days. Washing done and on the line early (takes a bit longer to dry in winter). Rang some friends while I was out on my walk now I am going to have some Macadamia and Caramel Ice Cream and sit in the garden.

Still quite cool only gets up to 18' so definitely jacket or jumper weather but, as I say, nice and sunny - it is supposed to be even better tomorrow.

Have a good one.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning everyone,

Wet and warm here today.

No definite plans - just continuing to sort out the Craft Room.

Stay safe.

PS: Are all the stupid ball games over now - Is it safe to switch the radio on again?
Hi

Nope, there will be days of it, yet another British defeat.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Nope, there will be days of it, yet another British defeat.
Thanks - I'll dig out all the James Bond audio books again!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 05:27 AM

Good morning all, light drizzle here but warm enough so no complaints.

Just the Tescomshop first thing then we look like being blocked in for a couple of days as they are re-tarmacing the road outside, although it is well ready for doing...

Have a good day everyone
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 07:22 AM

Good morning everyone! Cloudy and cool here. Out and about today doing various chores and fun things. Hope the rain stays off. Also, seagulls are being a raucous pain in the bum! Have a lovely day everybody
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

12-07-2021, 07:53 AM

Good morning everyone. A lovely sunny morning with a high of 27 Celsius forecast.

Nothing planned but I’ll be pottering around in the garden. There are a lot of weeds starting to come up in the gravel out front that need pulling up.

Have a good one

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top