Join for free
Page 44 of 46 « First < 34 42 43 44 45 46 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 04:20 PM

Re: Sarah Everard

For me the most relevant detail about his job is that he was licensed to carry firearms. So he may have threatened her with a gun if she didn't get into the car.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Indeed Annie Wayne Couzens, 48, worked for an elite Westminster-based unit which protects diplomats, VIPs and high-profile buildings in the capital and why are some not understanding the following explanation ?
Instead , prefer to insinuate another member is victim blaming

" Being in the wrong place at the wrong time
is
in a situation where something bad happens to you because you are unlucky, not because you do anything wrong:"
Google it if you dont believe it !!!
I don’t care if he was a member of the elite bottom washers unit he was still in a dept of the Metropolitan Police and someone who protects people not murders them .
He was in the wrong place at the wrong time he should have been on his way home to his wife and children but no he decided to abduct and murder a passing young woman .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
He had only been in the force in recent years. For twenty years before that he was a mechanic in his family's garage business.

He was originally part of a group that guards nuclear sites. I have never heard of this but they are an armed unit. It's an interesting history.

All the accounts of him point to a normal regular guy who was happily married and was respected in his job. Something must have gone badly wrong in recent months.

Whenever a murderer is unmasked there is always someone who says he was a nice guy . I did an evening class once and one of my fellow students was a regular quiet man .
Then he stopped coming and in a few days we knew why . He had murdered his wife and in pretty dreadful circumstances and absconded with his child to another country .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Whenever a murderer is unmasked there is always someone who says he was a nice guy . I did an evening class once and one of my fellow students was a regular quiet man .
Then he stopped coming and in a few days we knew why . He had murdered his wife and in pretty dreadful circumstances and absconded with his child to another country .
Not always. They rarely say a murderer was like this guy. Quite often they say he is a loner, nobody knew him. That he was quiet and respectable but.... This guy wasn't quiet or a loner. He was sociable and he and his wife were seen as friendly and outgoing. A bit of a lad, but calm in a crisis. That is you have to admit an unusual type for pre-meditated murder. So I will be interested to see the trial evidence presented when it eventually gets going. I'm amazed he went from being a car mechanic to working in an elite gun carrying unit. But one thing is clear. He would have known he would get caught. So why do it? Was he framed or have an accomplice or get involved with something sinister? They still have to establish a cause of death. You have to wonder what happened to the body to make it so difficult.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

19-03-2021, 05:41 PM

They said Ted Bundy was handsome and charismatic .
Traits he used to lure young women to their deaths.
Why do you think this was a premeditated murder ?
It could be an opportunistic murder he saw the young woman and took a chance .
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
For me the most relevant detail about his job is that he was licensed to carry firearms. So he may have threatened her with a gun if she didn't get into the car.
We don’t know that he was in uniform nor that those authorised to carry weapons are allowed to take them home ?
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 06:02 PM

I don’t care if he was a member of the elite bottom washers unit he was still in a dept of the Metropolitan Police and someone who protects people not murders them .
He was in the wrong place at the wrong time he should have been on his way home to his wife and children but no he decided to abduct and murder a passing young woman .
Last paragraph , pure conjecture on your part .
Zuleika
North West UK

19-03-2021, 06:06 PM

A chance on what ? Do you really think married man with children would take “ a chance” to murder ?
Something preceded SE ‘s death imo.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

19-03-2021, 06:08 PM

Was he also apparently happily married with kids?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

19-03-2021, 06:08 PM

I'm wondering if its premeditated because they cannot find the cause of death.

Page 44 of 46 « First < 34 42 43 44 45 46 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top