Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2019, 02:29 PM

Re: Merry Christmas All

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Pardon me for butting in here Floydy but you do make the forum a better place, for all kinds of very good reasons. Not least your determination to get off shift work and from knowing what you have said are your reasons for both working 'silly hours' and how difficult that is for you personally.

I once did the same for rather different, also very good reasons, so appreciate the difficulties.

That's from someone who reads a lot of the forum threads and also is very envious of the way you keep yourself fit, I only wish I had done so many years ago.

Not sure about the iron fist though, whatever that refers to?

(Please make the cheque we discussed payable to …………………………………), I will complete that later.
Thank you Baz, you're really kind to say this.
You're a good chap too and I enjoy your posts

I'm only taking a little more time out during the day to focus on job applications so I won't be here that much for a while.
I'll only disappear completely if I annoy The Iron Fist though, so I'll try not to rock the boat by expressing any more common sense.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2019, 07:06 PM

[QUOTE=Floydy;1752891]What do you need me for Tabby? /QUOTE]

Your intelligence, sense of humour (especially in LTP), patience, common sense, and interesting posts.

Oh - yes, you do make the forum a better place!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2019, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
No doubt the shops will have the Christmas decorations in them in the next week or two!
Yep! Where I used to live, the local garden centre always started in August.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2019, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Thank you Baz, you're really kind to say this.
You're a good chap too and I enjoy your posts

I'm only taking a little more time out during the day to focus on job applications so I won't be here that much for a while.
I'll only disappear completely if I annoy The Iron Fist though, so I'll try not to rock the boat by expressing any more common sense.
?????????

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top