Join for free
Page 6 of 15 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 10:03 PM

Re: Brino

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/othe...st/ar-BB1eeJ7p

The European Parliament still has until the end of April to ratify the trade and cooperation agreement.

If it does not do so and provisional application of the agreement is not extended, then the trade deal would cease to apply, leaving Britain and the European Union to trade on WTO terms with tariffs and quotas.

They will sign.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->

The European Parliament still has until the end of April to ratify the trade and cooperation agreement.

If it does not do so and provisional application of the agreement is not extended, then the trade deal would cease to apply, leaving Britain and the European Union to trade on WTO terms with tariffs and quotas.

They will sign.
I hope not,this should be another test of who's chicken !!
I bet Boris caves again !!
But what can he give away now. ??
Maybe vaccine?

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I hope not,this should be another test of who's chicken !!
I bet Boris caves again !!
But what can he give away now. ??
Maybe vaccine?
That's exactly what I think too.

I believe he's a closet remoaner and working for the EU.
Just like May was.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 09:18 AM

They will sign.
In all probability they will.
"All mouth and no trousers" as they say.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 11:26 AM

They will sign.
We will just agree to another extension, we always do
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
We will just agree to another extension, we always do
You could be right, but myself I seriously doubt that our government would allow another extension if the EU asked for one.
Which I doubt they will.

The EU have no sensible reason to delay.
They have had plenty time.

Whether they will all agree and actually sign the darned thing is of course another matter but I suspect Cinderella is going to be proven right.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 09:19 PM

They will sign.
Of course they'll sign! The deal benefits the EU more than the UK. There is however increasing doubt about the trustworthyness of britain as a signatory of deals. Even the american president relies more on EU and ireland than on UK.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Of course they'll sign! The deal benefits the EU more than the UK. There is however increasing doubt about the trustworthyness of britain as a signatory of deals. Even the american president relies more on EU and ireland than on UK.
Back to front as usual! I'm surprised you've come back.

As for the American president, well, I think we all know about him by now.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 07:16 AM

The insincerity and double-dealing of EU has been exposed by covid vaccinations.

They have failed, doubtful that those who have lost loved ones would say EU is trustworthy.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

08-04-2021, 07:38 AM

Macron has conceded that France would vote to leave if allowed a referendum.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...talexit-latest

The pressure is now starting to ramp up on Mr Macron amid campaigners calls for the country to hold its own referendum on membership with the EU.

In addition, a poll carried out by the Odoxa institut, conducted online from February 3-4 and quizzing 1,005 French adults, showed 81 percent of people believe Mr Macron's centre-right government "does not know where it is going" in terms of Covid planning.

Charles-Henri Gallois, president of the Generation Frexit political campaign group, lashed out at the EU and branded its policies "a disaster for France", demanding the country take back control of its sovereignty.

He told Express.co.uk: "The COVID-19 crisis had really shown that we need our sovereignty back. EU policies are a disaster for France.

Page 6 of 15 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top