Join for free
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 03:24 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 03:32 PM

is this where LUST begins??
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 04:19 PM

Good work Pug me lad.

Good read that Gummy, sad about the beautiful Golden Eagle. Not getting political but what is an Aboriginal only bar? and how come they let you in?

There was a old lady called Dusty
Who was far too randy and lusty
So she got an old chap, to sit on her lap
To stop her from going Rusty.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 04:23 PM

Hey,Jem...read once more Sweeties post.
[I'm sure the form captured you most],
but if God's threatening Hell,
shouldn't HE learn to spell?
...or was it mis-spelled by the Holy Ghost?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good work Pug me lad.

Good read that Gummy, sad about the beautiful Golden Eagle. Not getting political but what is an Aboriginal only bar? and how come they let you in?

There was a old lady called Dusty
Who was far too randy and lusty
So she got an old chap, to sit on her lap
To stop her from going Rusty.
well watta yay think an "Aboriginal only bar" is - if I came to 'Dubin and was told this is a "Dubliners only bar" what would that mean ? come on thinkin cap on thinkin cap on - no not a bar for the "dubliners" singing quartet!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 04:40 PM

I thought it meant Aboriginals were only served there.
There is a bar in Temple Bar in Dublins city centre called "The Auld Dubliner" but as far as I know, and I know most of them, there was never a Dubliners only bar and there never will be, it's against the law to discriminate, why they even serve Aussies in the Auld Dubliner.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

21-09-2018, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I thought it meant Aboriginals were only served there.
There is a bar in Temple Bar in Dublins city centre called "The Auld Dubliner" but as far as I know, and I know most of them, there was never a Dubliners only bar and there never will be, it's against the law to discriminate, why they even serve Aussies in the Auld Dubliner.
when we ya got to part of the outback towns I've been to there are many types of laws both formal and informal - traditional and non- traditional - in some cases people are tried under tribal law permitted by australian law. so if ya ever come on a visit Jem better stick close to me or you might get speared!

this pub in question whilst officially a generic pub was for all intent and purpose an 'Aboriginal only' pub - however the general public could not be barred from entering. We had special hand signals and winks and nods and whispers that were passwords - if ya know what I mean?

so we entered and we served by a white barman and jovial accepted but there were a few inebriates trying to get a free drink off of us. we skillfully told them to p....... off! nod nod wink wink!!

I'll telll ya a few more tales later cobber!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 10:14 PM

We have the Mary Shelley in Bournemouth, but I have to say, I have never seen her there.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

21-09-2018, 10:47 PM

never seen mary shelleys wot? bottom? - any pies sweetie ?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

21-09-2018, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
never seen mary shelleys wot? bottom? - any pies sweetie ?

It is VERY lively.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top