Join for free
Page 658 of 1676 « First < 158 558 608 648 656 657 658 659 660 668 708 758 1158 1658 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 11:10 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Good Night lovelies.
See you all tomorrow.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
There are two I's in coincidences.
AND there are two eyes in spitfire but he often doesn't look out for where he is going!!

AND two U in gumbud - and that means I can keep an I;I on U; U!

I think we have a double tremble here!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
oeer dear pugsie's done a faux pas : pugsie's done a faux pas and one more time pugsie's done a faux pas!!

you naughty naughty bear how could you dream of referring to our delightful; delectable and gorgeous SWEETIE PIE as MISS xxx - i can't even repeat the word - spit it out you naughty bear - I do hope you know how to apologize in the appropriate manner with much grovelling?? - on ya knees laddie on ya knees!!

gumbud 1 - pugsie 0

LISSUNUPP,dork!
MISS Pea,is a bestowed impersonal yet directional personified reference title,regarding both assumed persona pertaining to this forum,plus acknowledging the actuality of the differential between that assumed persona and the actuality,whilst including reference AND deference to gender,in oblique and non-specific classification,pertinent to realities beyond the inferences bestowed by the internet.
Indupitably,the mental convolutions required to consider imponderables necessitates pituitary indoctrines be free-flowing-however in your case,the visible inability to induct into your cerebrum any form of parabolic address designates a total deficiency of cerebral dexterity. GOTTIT,punk?!?

Pug-10 + a free kick...gumbud-sfa.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 01:44 AM

that goobleguck won't get you anywhere - ya just playing with words to deflect the slings of arrows and bad fortunes - now tell me dork - if miss sweet pea comes on this site will you perchance refer to her as miss sweetie pie and continue to refer to miss sweetie pie as sweet pea?

you are gettin your peas mixed up with ya pies sweaty palms

you have not addressed the faux pas at all and we are all waiting especially sweetie pie - I know what I would rather have between a pie and a pea - but perhaps you like your morsels very small ?

gumbud 2 pugsie still 0

there's only one way to score a goal and reverse the scores pugsie - and it involves something you seem incapable of performing and that is GROVELLING - on the hands and knees matey!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

11-05-2018, 01:49 AM

your reading skills are very slow I notice??
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 03:46 AM

Reading?
Is that like a gumbud dictating his texts to his therapist? As in,getting through whole pages of words without understanding any word containing more than four letters? Because without further clarification on your part,your diatribe falls upon parched ground,old boy. Oh,btw-when your carer reads this aloud to you,remind her it's time for your prostate examination....I understand she's been looking forward to this moment and has already put a good coating of axle-grease on the broomstick.

Moi,LOADS - bumbunkum,sfa.

[your go]
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 07:04 AM

All I know is, it's possible to be bursting for a Pea, not for a Pie, although, a Pie can be very enjoyable.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

11-05-2018, 09:05 AM

well it does sound that pugsie is bursting for a pea [ sweet] preferred and has pushed aside his sweetpie - just saying just saying !!

sweetie pie - extra counselling services are available if and when required - just let me know - you must be heartbroken and we all understand!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 09:57 AM

Watched the semis for Eurovision with the usual 'shall I perform in a frock or not..and that's just the men'.

Oz yelled her way through to make sure us Europeans heard her. Ireland scraped through and was banned immediately from being shown in Japan. A naughty boys thing.

The Danes for a win, never mind the rest. What can you say about those Danes with flashing eyes, long hair and sails a fluttering and even some foot stamping to boot.

No wonder we women enjoyed that pillaging stuff.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
well it does sound that pugsie is bursting for a pea [ sweet] preferred and has pushed aside his sweetpie - just saying just saying !!

sweetie pie - extra counselling services are available if and when required - just let me know - you must be heartbroken and we all understand!
Oiy you two! Less of this argument over petit pois.
I prefer a sweet potato myself, they are so hard to peel though.

Why do children ask difficult questions?
I was asked today, why do we have flies. I suppose that this warmer weather has brought them buzzing through the open windows. Now I know you lot like your films, so The Fly came to mind. I do believe on this occasion I have seen the old film as well as the remake. Any thoughts?

Page 658 of 1676 « First < 158 558 608 648 656 657 658 659 660 668 708 758 1158 1658 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top