Join for free
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 14 15 16
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 02:32 AM

Re: Is editing photos fair?

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Lets get one thing straight from the start, it is not the camera that makes a photo it is the nose behind it that does.I have done photography for some years starting off with a box brownie 127 35mm film camera to my present day Nikon D800.
We must have started photography about the same time for my first camera was a Brownie 127 however to be honest I always have used my finger to take the photo rather than my nose but horses for courses.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 11:03 AM

Well, from now on, I'm just going to post my photos no matter what. If there's anything major done to them I'll say so but other than that, a straight photo will be what I saw and took a picture of.

If a photo takes a little sharpening to make it look like the scene I saw (with my glasses on ), it's going to get it.
Lochsong
The Scrubs !!!
Lochsong is female  Lochsong has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
If life was false Lochsong then we all would just be an illusion....
I honestly think I would rather be an illusion
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by gasman ->
How on earth did you come to that conclusion? Do you think that you are the forums David Bailey?

Brown nosing at it's very finest.
Graham has already exposed your weakness on the subject.

Good job I'm not easily impressed!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2016, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Well, from now on, I'm just going to post my photos no matter what. If there's anything major done to them I'll say so but other than that, a straight photo will be what I saw and took a picture of.

If a photo takes a little sharpening to make it look like the scene I saw (with my glasses on ), it's going to get it.
Can't enter the monthly comp then, it says cropping only allowed, so that's me out! I can't even remember if I edited some I have dragged out for different subjects!
My camera takes light photos so I have to edit the light to start with!
I would show you the before and afters but the attachment won't let me post a photo twice!!!!

Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 14 15 16

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top