Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 12:47 AM

Re: Face mask fashion

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Son does, Daughter does. I don't drive but I have one in each coat's pocket, one in my back-pack & several in the house all in individual plastic bags, after wearing one, that gets put to be washed & another clean one takes it's place from wherever I used it from.
That's what I call I preferred hygiene procedure .....

Sanitized masks should NEVER be left unworn and exposed for ANY length of time outside the home and worn masks should be sealed when taken off, for washing ASAP (or reuse on the same "outing", if a "spare" is not available).

I'm well aware that stringent mask procedures are difficult to maintain and, regrettably, many mask-wearers have not read:

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...%20ear%20loops

Face coverings: when to wear one, exemptions, and how to make your own

and/or associated guidance .....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 06:07 AM

I have ones made from material but I tend to use the blue disposable ones....i use them two or three times then throw them away. I think its easier to breath through them they fit looser and lighter.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 07:00 AM

Hi

I am more interested in efficiency than style.

I use FFP2 masks without a valve.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Foxy, How much? A fiver and it makes your face hot! Maybe the heat is radiating from your famous legs after all that running!!

My trouble is, if l get to the shop and have forgotten to put my mask in, then at least l have one in my car.
Like us, I think many people keep their mask/s in their car.
You could be right about the legs Arty, I feel uncomfortable these days wearing anything but shorts... Even when it's cold...
I find clothes in general a bit of an encumbrance also, I would be happy to walk around all day in just my slips, but I don't think they would let me in the Tesco in just a mask and undies....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
You could be right about the legs Arty, I feel uncomfortable these days wearing anything but shorts... Even when it's cold...
I find clothes in general a bit of an encumbrance also, I would be happy to walk around all day in just my slips, but I don't think they would let me in the Tesco in just a mask and undies....

No Foxy, l think you’d be fine walking into Tesco like that. Now, if you weren’t wearing a mask, it might be a different story and they wouldn’t let you in!

.... but make sure your mask is sterile and in a plastic bag. Use gloves to remove it from the bag.
Be very aware, the sterile mask police are about!!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 12:56 PM

Be very aware, the sterile mask police are about!!
I wish they were - there are some reet durty beggars about, barely wearing durty face coverings .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I wish they were - there are some reet durty beggars about, barely wearing durty face coverings .....

Go down to Brighton. My daughter said, life is as usual there. Hardly anyone is wearing a mask at all or taking any notice of the lockdown.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

09-11-2020, 01:41 PM

Go down to Brighton. My daughter said, life is as usual there. Hardly anyone is wearing a mask at all or taking any notice of the lockdown.
Izzit cos thay iz all gay ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_c...ghton_and_Hove

Brighton, a seaside resort on the south coast of England, is generally agreed to be the unofficial "gay capital" of the UK, with records pertaining to LGBT history dating back to the early 19th century.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

09-11-2020, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Izzit cos thay iz all gay ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_c...ghton_and_Hove

Are you inferring that everyone that lives in Brighton is gay? What if they are, what’s that got to do with wearing a face mask?
I must tell my daughter to tell her hunky boyfriend that they have no place in Brighton cos Omah says they are all gay in Brighton.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

09-11-2020, 02:15 PM

Are you inferring that everyone that lives in Brighton is gay? What if they are, what’s that got to do with wearing a face mask?
I must tell my daughter to tell her hunky boyfriend that they have no place in Brighton cos Omah says they are all gay in Brighton.
You'd be lying if you said that .....

I asked a question and posted a link to information .....

BTW I think you meant "implying" not "inferring" - you inferred, not me .....

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top