Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 12:27 PM

Conspiracy Theorists

There isn't much that winds me up more than listening to or reading the drivel that spews from some of these people.
I doubt many them are actual people come to think of it, I think about 90% of them are probably sheep.

Few are as truly pathetic as the current brand of "Covid is a hoax" believers/spewers. These idiots have even gone so far as to start staging protests outside hospitals (without any face coverings or social distancing) as critical care staff are leaving, or arriving for work.
If I had the means, I would see to it that these 'people' were taken into custody and that the custody area was a critical care ward in any hospital.
Give them a 12 hour shift of coping with that, which has been likened to a "war zone" and then let them re-emerge to tell us all it's a hoax.

I needed that rant
Thanks!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 12:34 PM

Re: Conspiracy Theorists

I ignore them Rhian maybe they prefer to live in a dream world than to face reality...
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I ignore them Rhian maybe they prefer to live in a dream world than to face reality...
I try to as well Meg most of the time..

but when they even make the News it is difficult!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
There isn't much that winds me up more than listening to or reading the drivel that spews from some of these people.
I doubt many them are actual people come to think of it, I think about 90% of them are probably sheep.

Few are as truly pathetic as the current brand of "Covid is a hoax" believers/spewers. These idiots have even gone so far as to start staging protests outside hospitals (without any face coverings or social distancing) as critical care staff are leaving, or arriving for work.
If I had the means, I would see to it that these 'people' were taken into custody and that the custody area was a critical care ward in any hospital.
Give them a 12 hour shift of coping with that, which has been likened to a "war zone" and then let them re-emerge to tell us all it's a hoax.

I needed that rant
Thanks!

I totally agree with you Rhian, however that's just one theory. I have no doubt that Covid is real and is killing people but I also don't believe we are being told the whole story of how or why it started. The only Country to make a small economic profit was China.... mmmm?

As for those protesting without masks or those 400 guests at the wedding, they should be locked up as well as fined.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 01:04 PM

Hear hear Rhi, mynthoughts exactly
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 02:24 PM

Hi

I was in hospital over Christmas and was one of four in Intensive Care to survive.

I was back in Tuesday and would normaly been kept in Cardiac Rehab.

Not an option as overloaded with Covid patients.

Waiting outside for a Taxi was a nightmare.

Groups of people smoking and chatting without a mask.

How stupid is that?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 03:46 PM

The conspiracy theorists are nutters. Me and some friends report a lot of them on Facebook on purpose because of the danger they pose to people who might actually believe the cr@p they come out with.

I've heard it all, these people are the new evangelists, there is always money to change hands to be let in on the "big secret" or the "real truth" with the likes of idiots such as Vernon Coleman and David Icke.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->

I needed that rant
Thanks!

Don't I know it! The Capitol intrusion was fomented by these oddities.

We have conspiracy C19 and antivaxxers here too. A 12 hours shift removing waste and linens from those wards would bring that behavior to a screaming halt.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

22-01-2021, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The conspiracy theorists are nutters. Me and some friends report a lot of them on Facebook on purpose because of the danger they pose to people who might actually believe the cr@p they come out with.

I've heard it all, these people are the new evangelists, there is always money to change hands to be let in on the "big secret" or the "real truth" with the likes of idiots such as Vernon Coleman and David Icke.
Spot on Bread
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

22-01-2021, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->

Don't I know it! The Capitol intrusion was fomented by these oddities.

We have conspiracy C19 and antivaxxers here too. A 12 hours shift removing waste and linens from those wards would bring that behavior to a screaming halt.
Oh yes Surfermom, you did well to remind me that there are always people worse off than ourselves...
you have quite the pick of them in the US don't you?!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top