Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 01:04 PM

It's busy here!

I'm working from home today and therefore have the rare luxury of being on here during the daytime.

What a difference there is in the numbers of members who are active in the daylight!! When I log on usually late afternoon or early evening, the numbers are barely in the teens.

It's nice to see more unfamiliar members' posts.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 01:05 PM

Re: It's busy here!

Its probably to do with the Lockdown, the days become more flexible.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I'm working from home today and therefore have the rare luxury of being on here during the daytime.

What a difference there is in the numbers of members who are active in the daylight!!
When I log on usually late afternoon or early evening, the numbers are barely in the teens.

It's nice to see more unfamiliar members' posts.

Don't forget most of us are retired, Rhian. That's why we're here during the day when you're usually at work.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 01:10 PM

Well l think most of us are having Chuck Berry days, these days with...No Particular Place To Go!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Well l think most of us are having Chuck Berry days, these days with...No Particular Place To Go!
Ah true Art... I hadn't thought about that
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 01:14 PM

I am on here waiting for the bossy woman from the rectory with her poodle to get out of the field so I can take Chloe for a good walk I fear I won't get out till after lunch now ...
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

22-01-2021, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I am on here waiting for the bossy woman from the rectory with her poodle to get out of the field so I can take Chloe for a good walk I fear I won't get out till after lunch now ...
She must be über bossy Meg!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
She must be über bossy Meg!!!
What ......to be more bossy than me Rhian that takes a bit of doing..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

Meg, Does the poodle ever have puppies? I’d love another poodle. The thing is, l’d be neurotic all the time in case someone stole it...

I can hear some of the men here uttering... oxygen wasters!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

22-01-2021, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Meg, Does the poodle ever have puppies? I’d love another poodle. The thing is, l’d be neurotic all the time in case someone stole it...

I can hear some of the men here uttering... oxygen wasters!
Having spent time with Max the doxie-poo I can now appreciate what it is people like about poodles. They don't moult either apparently.
I just dislike the over grooming/shaving some owners seem to prefer

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top