Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 09:10 PM

Re: Does It Matter?

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
you have to have a good memory to be a good fibber. It's easier to be who you are and tell the truth. Personally I have no wish for people to think I am bigger or better than the next person, I'm not even afraid to admit I'm a bit dizzy at times, well, I am blonde yanno oh, that's the truth by the way, well, to some degree anyway, I'm a sunkissed dyed mucky blonde really colour
Now is THAT the truth Lion Queen ??

Donkeyman! 👍🤗👍
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 09:30 PM

Am far too lazy to create false realities on here.

Also, no offence, but I really don't need any of you lot to massage my ego.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->

Also, no offence, but I really don't need any of you lot to massage my ego.
Well you're not likely to admit to it are you?
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 12:42 AM

OK I confess.Psmith is not my real name.I feel better for that,thankyou Harbal.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
But why would we bother to tell fibs? As long as we retain our anonymity why would we bother to tell lies?
Exactly. Why pretend?
That just makes you a pretentious wanna be.
No thanks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 10:32 AM

Does it matter if we tell a few fibs?
Yes it matters a lot...
''joking around'' for a laugh knowing that people will soon 'get it' is one thing, deliberate deception is another thing as is an illness that causes some people to fabricate things.

I have come across all types on forums and in life and seen the damage they can do including giving myself and others sleepless nights worrying about their circumstances and destroying trust in fellow humans.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
What sort of malicious purposes were you thinking of as far as untrue personal claims are concerned, Zaphod?
Instead of what increasingly appears to be your continual attempts at baiting me across multiple threads, maybe you should read Meg's excellent reply to your OP at post #36.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
OK I confess.Psmith is not my real name.I feel better for that,thankyou Harbal.
Nice one Smiffy, and since we are opening our hearts, I'm not a real fox......
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:00 AM

I personally don't give a damn if Folks on a social site such as this are telling the truth or lying..it aint MY business..I couldn't lie about Myself even if I wanted to (which I don't) as I've met quite a few Members on this Site in real Life..Welsh,English as well as Scots..but..There are times I just KNOW when Someone is being economical with the truth when I feel my left eyebrow raising as I read Their posts
And yes..My real Name IS May
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Instead of what increasingly appears to be your continual attempts at baiting me across multiple threads, maybe you should read Meg's excellent reply to your OP at post #36.
Zaphod, No one should have any excuse to bait you.

The other day you posted on a thread (Re. my ailing fridge/freezer), a very sympathetic reply to me. In other posts in other threads, you have always been kind and helpful when l ask for advice.

Yesterday, l was going to mention how caring and helpful, you’d been towards me in a thread but l thought you’d think l was being a bit soppy!

Many other members have helped me too and l am truly grateful.

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top