Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 05:26 PM

Goodwill to all men and women!

I've thought we seem to be a bit critical of late, so, I'm going to ask you all a question which can only get positive replies.
Hopefully it will cheer us all up in the run up to Christmas!

What you like most about members of the opposite sex?
(Keep it clean please and about people in general not your significant other.)

I like the fact that most men are protective and stronger than women, that they rarely get lost on journeys as they have instinctive sense of direction and they often smell nice.
Your turn...
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 06:00 PM

Re: Goodwill to all men and women!

Well for me also I think youve said it TessA.....they often smell delicious enough to eat lol....and also some of them are excellent cooks ,they are protective of us females (well they should be) this is a very big turn on in the scheme of things.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 06:03 PM

You're not 'quite' right TessA - Fabs has no direction sense, I'm his satnav
I guess he doesn't notice as a passenger would the signs to look out for
Other than that, yes he's delicious
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 06:44 PM

I have to say there is a particular humour among British and Irish men that make it very easy to flirt have a laugh and of course never be taken seriously..

Its something you shouldnt try with a German a Dane or a Dutch guy they have no idea!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 07:28 PM

Oh yes! I meant to say I like men's humour, not the dirty stuff though and their storytelling, but, not if it's used to excuse bad behaviour. I love to listen to old mens tales of daring do!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I've thought we seem to be a bit critical of late, so, I'm going to ask you all a question which can only get positive replies.
Hopefully it will cheer us all up in the run up to Christmas!

What you like most about members of the opposite sex?
(Keep it clean please and about people in general not your significant other.)

I like the fact that most men are protective and stronger than women, that they rarely get lost on journeys as they have instinctive sense of direction and they often smell nice.
Your turn...
I like your post TESSA, only one small point I would disagree with,. that my old chap does very sometimes and I do mean sometimes, gets himself a bit lost on our Road trips round the US of A.
Being the good wifey I am ,I just smile and let him sort it out, always best I find to let them be in charge.Saves me from doing it.
Not that I want to be in charge anyway.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

06-12-2015, 07:56 PM

Aw, poor chap!
Now what do you like about men in general Apricot?
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 08:14 PM

Actually, there are two things that I like most about a woman. When she walks towards me and when she walks away. Her feminity on both ocassions helps with my imagination.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 08:28 PM

I like they can usually get rid of spiders with out squealing, can park well, and are tall enough to reach high shelves in the supermarket.

Very useful they are.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Aw, poor chap!
Now what do you like about men in general Apricot?
I have to say there is not really much about men that I dislike.They are powerful, strong, can climb ladders , can change lightbulbs, can kiss & hug nicely. I could go on of course , but I have to go and have my supper .

In fact I would go so far as to say they are ace in my book.
Will that do ??
replies on a S A E , so I can get back to you.

Giggle

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top