Join for free
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2010, 11:21 PM

Phantom pregnancy....

Poor Maggie is having a phantom pregnancy, she is making her bed into a nest, very subdued......Had her checked by the vet yesterday and she has some med to take, and hopfully should settle her down. I have booked her in for 13 August to have her spayed..which I am panacking about already...She is the 6th girl I have had done and still worry...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2010, 11:47 PM

Re: Phantom pregnancy....

Awww, Moli, I'm sure she'll be all right. That is fairly common in dogs, isn't it? Poor baby, she'll be OK soon. (((hugs)))
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2010, 03:09 PM

Poor Maggie
I think Dinah had a little of that before she was spayed too
I know what you mean about the worry .... but she'll be fine, I'm sure
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2010, 09:10 PM

Hope the meds. are helping Maggie. We still worry no matter how many times we have gone through our pets being spayed. Sure Maggie will be ok Moli.....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2010, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Hope the meds. are helping Maggie. We still worry no matter how many times we have gone through our pets being spayed. Sure Maggie will be ok Moli.....
But scarily enough, it does sometimes happen; one of our Catsey members lost her beloved dog when she was having a routine spay. So you just can't help but worry......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top