Join for free
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2010, 11:09 PM

Why Some Men have Dogs and not Wives!

1. The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you.

2. Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.

3. Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.

4. A dog's parents never visit.

5. You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.

6. Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.

7. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.

8. A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, If I died, would you get another dog?

9. If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think it's interesting.

10. A dog will let you put a studded collar on it without calling you a pervert.

Rainbow

Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2010, 11:16 PM

Re: Why Some Men have Dogs and not Wives!

I would like to reword that to...

Why some women have Dogs, instead of Husbands!!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2010, 11:27 PM

brilliant, Rainbow!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2010, 01:51 AM

Lol think I've seen it on Dogsey - but always makes me smile reading it again lol
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2010, 02:54 PM

Some dogs will hump one`s leg after meeting for a few seconds. It`s good to know one has not lost it despite the years
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2010, 04:08 PM

My father went in for German Shepherds, they weren't pets as such, more guard dogs to protect his horticultural business. Three of them had a good temperament, but one was a killer, it did for most of our cats and those of the neighbours. I wasn't scared of it though, and as a kid would lie on the ground encouraging it to go for my throat, mad idiot that I was! It obviously had respect for me and didn't kill me as I probably deserved for being so stupid. However it could smell fear, and my uncle, who was wary of it, had to sit in his car on the drive waiting for someone to call the dog off as it would have done for him. My father had the animal put down, before it killed someone.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2010, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
Some dogs will hump one`s leg after meeting for a few seconds. It`s good to know one has not lost it despite the years
Loved that, OG, good one

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top