Join for free
View Poll Results: If there were a GE soon and you didn't have to vote tactically who would you vote for
Labour 2 4.44%
Tory 18 40.00%
Brexit Party 13 28.89%
Lib Dem 3 6.67%
Green 4 8.89%
Other 5 11.11%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 05:58 PM

Re: Quick Poll

I was going to vote for Change Uk, then I realised that meant, you only change there, like a railway station, for the Limp dems! Only joking, it,s Brexit for me, but I hope they and the Tories get their act together, and form a team to get us out of that damn EU, once and for all!!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
National polls have labour as second. It shows that this forum users are quite a bit to the right and quite keen on Brexit.

Did you really need this poll to figure that out?

Btw not being british I didn't vote so as not to influence the poll result.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 08:49 PM

I voted for the Brexit Party on here but I think Barry is right, It would just split the vote and allow the limp dems or labour in...And we wouldn't want that would we....So I think Boris should get my support on this occasion....
An overwhelming success for Boris would give him some clout and just show how serious we are about leaving the EU....

Sorry Solasch.........Looks like one nil to me.....
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I voted for the Brexit Party on here but I think Barry is right, It would just split the vote and allow the limp dems or labour in...And we wouldn't want that would we....So I think Boris should get my support on this occasion....
An overwhelming success for Boris would give him some clout and just show how serious we are about leaving the EU....

Sorry Solasch.........Looks like one nil to me.....
No worries. I'm curious how many, in a real GE, would follow your way of reasoning. Perhaps we'll find out, but I doubt a GE is in the air.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
No worries. I'm curious how many, in a real GE, would follow your way of reasoning. Perhaps we'll find out, but I doubt a GE is in the air.
I'm not so sure Solasch, every morning when I read the news there is something unexpected happening in politics. Whether you are a Remainer or a Brexiteer you have to agree that they are exciting times in British politics.....God knows how it will end....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

06-09-2019, 09:13 PM

Just add the Tory and Brexit Party votes together and brexit would be unstoppable.....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 10:05 PM

Not going to vote again, not because of any particular issue, but because of the shambles, no excuse for it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
..God knows how it will end....
Hopefully not with a Corbyn-led government. That really would be the end.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 10:29 PM

Corbyn ain't responsible solely, wrong place, wrong time, wrong Globe.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Corbyn ain't responsible solely, wrong place, wrong time, wrong Globe.
Three wrongs don't make a right!

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top