Join for free
Page 17 of 18 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 >
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 09:55 PM

Re: Nz & oz fta??

Originally Posted by 7779311 ->
Oh thank you for your correction. I seem to have taken the number personally.

That YT guy "A Different Bias" has some interesting explanations in his videos. I watched two today and although I must admit having a little bit of a hard time understanding his accent, I somehow like his logical approach to the topics.

In a way that is what I am looking for: explanations and opinions of UK people towards Brexit. I would even prefer less emotional posts and less insults and less deflections.
Here is another: https://youtu.be/2nxbPk56sb8
This is a two-in-one: https://youtu.be/hY4SHcbhmos
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 08:17 AM

Hi

Interesting changes.

Japan has completely changed course, they were on a wait and see until the UK had agreed a deal with the EU but have now given us a very short deadline to agree what they are offering.

There is also an apparent fudge on the horizon.
https://conservativewoman.co.uk/be-a...-brexit-fudge/
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Interesting changes.

Japan has completely changed course, they were on a wait and see until the UK had agreed a deal with the EU but have now given us a very short deadline to agree what they are offering.

I read that yesterday in the FT (I think)

Its nonsense- why would the UK sign up to diverge from EU single market rules and allow us to be fined for doing so ?

Just more craziness from the remainers
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I read that yesterday in the FT (I think)

Its nonsense- why would the UK sign up to diverge from EU single market rules and allow us to be fined for doing so ?

Just more craziness from the remainers
Hi

Wait and see what happens.

Boris is a proven Liar.

He has backed down twice already.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 11:21 AM

Hi

Wait and see what happens.

Boris is a proven Liar.

He has backed down twice already.

How has Boris baked down in all of this exactly ?

Do you honestly believe that we will sign a deal where we allow ourselves to be fined for diverging from the level playing field ?

Are you serious Swimmy ?

Really ?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 01:32 PM

Hi

Interesting changes.

Can the United Kingdom conclude new international agreements with other third countries during the transition period?

The United Kingdom will be able to take steps to prepare and establish new international arrangements of its own, including in areas of EU exclusive competence. Such agreements can only enter into force or start applying during the transition period if explicitly authorised by the EU.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

23-06-2020, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Can the United Kingdom conclude new international agreements with other third countries during the transition period?

The United Kingdom will be able to take steps to prepare and establish new international arrangements of its own, including in areas of EU exclusive competence. Such agreements can only enter into force or start applying during the transition period if explicitly authorised by the EU.
Which we all know they won't be, which is why all our trade agreements will be signed up to come into force on 1st January.

So, as each week goes on, a big chunk of the EU supply chain gets given to someone else.

Brilliant planning there !
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

23-06-2020, 02:38 PM

Which we all know they won't be, which is why all our trade agreements will be signed up to come into force on 1st January.

So, as each week goes on, a big chunk of the EU supply chain gets given to someone else.

Brilliant planning there !
As long as they are signed during the transition period they can be challenged for up to four years, to be settled by the ECJ. Good thinking bread! Do some googling instead of ogling.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

23-06-2020, 03:21 PM

No they can't - you're still going on about something that is simply not true

Your laws end with the UK on the 31st December when WA is repealed in the EU and the UK.

When a law doesn't exist its not a law is it - even by your own crackpot mentality
The WA is an agreement. There is no date of a term ending it. You should really try to up your knowledge on these matters, sonnyboy.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
The WA is an agreement. There is no date of a term ending it. You should really try to up your knowledge on these matters, sonnyboy.
NO IT ISN'T, it's a law: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe...ment)_Act_2020

It received Royal Accent and became a Law on January 23, 2020 as you, yourself, have already mentioned so many times I've lost count.

Page 17 of 18 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top