Join for free
Page 8 of 18 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 03:30 PM

Re: Nz & oz fta??

Originally Posted by Bread ->
No I'm not. It's silly virtue signalling nonsense that will seriously damage French and Italian farmers. Look at Poland and how much pollution it pumps out, Romania, Germany etc.

The targets UvdL has made are just plain stupid.

Funny thing is, is that your paying for it. Even funnier is you didn't even know about it until I brought it up
You should read up on EU emission rights (and sale of). Sounds a lot like your fishermen did with their fishing rights.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
You should read up on EU emission rights (and sale of). Sounds a lot like your fishermen did with their fishing rights.
Ha ha - oh no your not, you should read what your plans are.

Your even going to introduce border taxes and taxes for countries you use outside the EU.

Oh dear ...
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 03:55 PM

Ha ha - oh no your not, you should read what your plans are.

Your even going to introduce border taxes and taxes for countries you use outside the EU.

Oh dear ...
Wow! You are starting to understand the principles of third country, and the fact that the UK is one. Took you long enough, though.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 04:10 PM

Wow! You are starting to understand the principles of third country, and the fact that the UK is one. Took you long enough, though.

We aren't a third country we are an independent coastal nation. Unlike you, who are "Netherlands in name only"

Worked out your green deal yet ?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by 7779311 ->
You are absolutely right (hanging the head in shame) but in my opinion that is not enough. We all should change our ways.

Personally I do not eat meat or fish or eggs and no dairy products. I avoid plastics where ever possible, cycle as much as possible.

It is a shame when you want to buy things online and so many products can only be ordered from china. That is nearly impossible to avoid.

Recently I was in a big shop in order to buy a new toaster. They had more than twenty different models and all were made in China.

Same thing with blenders...
I expect that though they were made in china they had a german
trademark 7779311??

Donkeyman! 😇😇
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

18-06-2020, 04:25 PM

We aren't a third country we are an independent coastal nation. Unlike you, who are "Netherlands in name only"

Worked out your green deal yet ?
For the whole of the EU, 27 independent, sovereign nations, 450 mln people, the UK is a third country.
Live with it.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 04:27 PM

Unfortunately, your government doesn't agree with bread. Overall the government projects that a substantial deal will reduce the welfare of the population. The document says: "Headline welfare changes are limited under scenario 1 and are estimated to decrease by 0.01 per cent in scenario 2".
This is especially the expectation for northern ireland.
Despite the potential damage to the UK economy from the deal, negotiations were formally launched on Wednesday, alongside talks with Australia.
Will you people stop quoting -01% as an actual measurement
Solly??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

18-06-2020, 04:29 PM

For the whole of the EU, 27 independent, sovereign nations, 450 mln people, the UK is a third country.
Live with it.
But your wrong - the UK is a sovereign nation and is independent, unlike the 27.

Your ruled by unelected bureaucrats in Brussels, your court is not you ultimate arbiter, its the ECJ - you don't have your own central bank, your laws are made by an unelected commission, you can't control your own trading terms, you have no control over immigration etc etc.

We aren't third countries at all - that's just a bullshit name that the knuckle-draggers in Brussels call us to deflect from the real truth, that your just another region of Germany, with no sovereignty at all.

Here is the section on your border taxes that are part of your new Green Deal

Quote ...

Should differences in levels of ambition worldwide persist, as the EU increases its climate ambition, the Commission will propose a carbon border adjustment mechanism, for selected sectors, to reduce the risk of carbon leakage. This would ensure that the price of imports reflect more accurately their carbon content. This measure will be designed to comply with World Trade Organization rules and other international obligations of the EU. It would be an alternative to the measures that address the risk of carbon leakage in the EU’s Emissions Trading System.

... Unquote

See those bits in bold ?

It's called "moving the EU into a closed economy".... if I were you I would start to panic. It sounds like Dear Leader has plans for you to be like North Korea with imports so expensive because of "carbon tax" you will only be able to buy German stuff
Germany
7779311 is male  7779311 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
trademark 7779311??

Donkeyman! 😇😇
Honestly I don't remember the trademarks. But on one of the TV shelves there were 6 or 7 identical TV sets but branded with different former German brand names sitting next to each other having the same price.

Who do they want to fool with that?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

18-06-2020, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
trademark 7779311??

Donkeyman! 😇😇
Mine is a russell hobbs, made in china (all russell hobbs is manfactured in china). You think dualit is manufactured in the UK?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	dualit-kettle.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	12991  

Page 8 of 18 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top