Join for free
Page 393 of 1676 « First < 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 493 893 1393 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 05:45 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by Pug ->
I'm 'looking into' sink-holes,atm...

Well,it's either that,ot the '£15 billion railway' the govt is so proud of has taken a wrong turn whilst tunnelling...it may be the Pride of London to this POXY govt - but it's one HELL of a lot of dosh to spend just to ensure a commuter can get from Romford to London Bridge 20 minutes quicker!

ESPECIALLY when one considers the very first thing that'll happen once it opens,is that ASLEF,TfL and Unite'll bring all the drivers out on strike!
[because that's the way to gain popularity,y'see...]
An expensive navigational error Pug, reminded me of Wrong Way Corrigan, only this chap was not tunneling, he was flying up in the heavens.

Douglas Corrigan*(January 22, 1907 – December 9, 1995) was an American aviator born innGalveston, Texas. He was nicknamed "Wrong Way" in 1938. After a transcontinental flight from Long Beach, California, to New York City, he flew from Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn, New York, to Ireland, though his flight plan was filed to return to Long Beach. He claimed his unauthorized flight was due to a navigational error, caused by heavy cloud cover that obscured landmarks and low-light conditions, causing him to misread his compass. However, he was a skilled aircraft mechanic (he was one of the builders of Charles Lindbergh's Spirit of St. Louis) and had made several modifications to his own plane, preparing it for his transatlantic flight. He had been denied permission to make a nonstop flight from New York to Ireland, and his "navigational error" was seen as deliberate. Nevertheless, he never publicly admitted to having flown to Ireland intentionally.wiki.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 09:49 PM

On the 19th day before xmas my true love said to me
Where is the tipple for me to wet my whistle
And we need some mistletoe to make the vicars dangle grow
Only six more days!!!!!!!!!
Five I think I’ve got the hives; fourrrrrrrr! Gentle farts; three quick pees; two with you know who and
I’ve tried the mistletoe with you know who!!!!!!!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 10:01 PM

here's another one I HAVE given it some thought! the transfer of thought is a miracle of science that I do not think has been achieved as yet.

I have been trying to give thoughts to others for many years - it started in my teens when I was out walkin with young Jenny - I kept trying to give her very suggestive thoughts every time we went walkin down the country lanes but alas it never worked and when I tried to whisper them in her left ear she just giggled and said it tickled.

since being married I have continued trying to give thoughts to my dear wif and I am sure you gentlemen here will understand how difficult it is to give thoughts to ya wif. they just seem to have a separate mind of their own. If I catch her in the right mood she sometimes responds to my 'spoken out loud thoughts' but I do have to get all gentle and romantic and promise to buy her things - such a drag!!

and I do recall in the bible old JC saying " you will be able to perform greater miracles than I [he was always grammatically correct] but he didn't leave the bloody blue print otherwise Jenny could have been my wif now!!!

ah well back to the drawing board to give it more thought
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

18-12-2017, 11:24 PM

please send back the urn and ashes urgently before I throw me pads at ya!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

19-12-2017, 01:59 AM

Female Bishoprics

a London friend has just reminded me that the first female Bishopric of London has been appointed AND anointed also I assume. I merely commented that I'd hope she was celibate upon which he replied she is not catholic!

catholic or not I find the thought of a female bishopric threshing about in the haybarn no doubt with her hubbie or partner [male or female] a bit overwhelming. And that's why I'd hoped she would be celibate - after all once you are that close to the Christ is it appropriate to be going off for a bit of nuckie from time to time?

Varied thoughts are welcome!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2017, 02:32 AM

My DEAR gumbud; are you REALLY so unfamiliar with that veritable festive sex-fest that begins...

"Cum,all ye faithful,joyful & triumphant"...???
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2017, 05:08 AM

Gummy & Puggy. what a load of bollocks you do come up with when you're up late drinking black currant wine (home made).
Why not seek to be inspired by that giant of philosophy, our Jem.
Or the wonder of words , El Spitola.

NOTE TO SELF
Bobby, don't post in the early hours, really, not.
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2017, 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Female Bishoprics

a London friend has just reminded me that the first female Bishopric of London has been appointed AND anointed also I assume. I merely commented that I'd hope she was celibate upon which he replied she is not catholic!

catholic or not I find the thought of a female bishopric threshing about in the haybarn no doubt with her hubbie or partner [male or female] a bit overwhelming. And that's why I'd hoped she would be celibate - after all once you are that close to the Christ is it appropriate to be going off for a bit of nuckie from time to time?

Who is Bishop Rick? or Bish O'Prick? otherwise good posts pf late .laddie

Puggy, I appreciate your latest posts, just as perceptive and thought provoking as usual, but delivered in a welcome brief & succinct style
Well done good & faithful savant (KJV)
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

19-12-2017, 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Jnr. ->
Gummy & Puggy. what a load of bollocks you do come up with when you're up late drinking black currant wine (home made).
Why not seek to be inspired by that giant of philosophy, our Jem.
Or the wonder of words , El Spitola.

NOTE TO SELF
Bobby, don't post in the early hours, really, not.
I BEG YOUR PARDON?? me thinks our robbie of the roberto kind or as that great comedian of the past frankie howard would say "ro berto ro berto come here and tell me what you are snivelling about " "do you duth mock me laddie?" come come to uncle frankie and tell all and put that empty wine bottle down"
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2017, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Female Bishoprics

That's temptation for ya Gumbsy, and just for the record, One should only "Thresh" in a Threshing Barn, and, not in pursuance of personal gratification, but, to separate the Wheat from the Chaff, for the greater good off all.

Amen.

Page 393 of 1676 « First < 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 493 893 1393 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top