Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2016, 11:18 AM

Re: Bull fighter killed

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
Thank goodness we don't have it the Canaries. I could never understand why they don't adopt the Portuguese method of just using a cape and no violence.

There are big moves in process to ban this vile sport. It's the older traditional Spaniards who tend to watch. Sadly some families too.

I sign every petition. Luckily it is supported by nearly all vets.

The Portuguese don't kill the Bull in the ring but it is still subjected to the mounted picadors so suffers great pain.
They are slaughtered afterwards.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2016, 11:36 AM

I have no respect for any sport or entertainment that subjects animals to pain, stress and death. The people to blame are those who pay to go and watch these sports, or the idiots that put their own lives at risk to take part.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2016, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The Portuguese don't kill the Bull in the ring but it is still subjected to the mounted picadors so suffers great pain.
They are slaughtered afterwards.
I didn't know that Muddy and of course do not approve of animal cruelty.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2016, 03:27 PM

I have no sympathy for this man either .
Seems a funny thing to do to kill the bull and its Mother but not its Father .
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2016, 04:08 PM

More and more regions are banning bull fighting and hopefully before too much longer it will be banned everywhere. I believe some regions have banned the "sticking" of bulls in the ring too, but like all deep rooted traditions, nasty ones, silly ones, downright stupid ones, they are all difficult to stamp out.

I've never been to a bull fight in my life and have no intention of ever doing so. Animal abuse and cruelty is not for me, forcing a horse to run so fast it's heart bursts or it's legs break, letting animals or birds loose at each other to kill, you name it, it's all evil, cruel and at the back of it all is money.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2016, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
More and more regions are banning bull fighting and hopefully before too much longer it will be banned everywhere. I believe some regions have banned the "sticking" of bulls in the ring too, but like all deep rooted traditions, nasty ones, silly ones, downright stupid ones, they are all difficult to stamp out.

I've never been to a bull fight in my life and have no intention of ever doing so. Animal abuse and cruelty is not for me, forcing a horse to run so fast it's heart bursts or it's legs break, letting animals or birds loose at each other to kill, you name it, it's all evil, cruel and at the back of it all is money.
Well said Clumsy!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2016, 04:14 PM

Nothing wrong with a bit of tenderised steak, served in the local restaurants.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

12-07-2016, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Nothing wrong with a bit of tenderised steak, served in the local restaurants.
Go and stand in the naughty corner for the rest of the day
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2016, 05:29 PM

Same with badger baiting and fox hunting as far as I am concerned as well. They hunt rabbits in Lanzarote and then abandon the dogs. Sara is full of the abandoned Pedrona hunting dogs. Good job they have introduced free sterilisation. The rabbit population has now succumbed to disease. Probably and end to our hawks as well
Goldielocks
Spain

12-07-2016, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->

Go and stand in the naughty corner for the rest of the day
We will have to rename Twink Yes ma'am

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top