Join for free
Page 20 of 22 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 >
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2012, 09:36 PM

Re: Dieting

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
Yesterday was our weigh day showing Mr Cookie had lost 3.5 lbs and I had lost 4lbs. Since January 1st Mr C has lost 36lbs and I have lost 22lbs since January 31st.

Feeling good as Mr. Cookies blood numbers are 4.6 - 5.1 before meals this is a normal non diabetic reading so we are over the moon.

I have a chest infection which I feel is dragging me down a bit but over all energy levels are high.
That's really good Cate Hope your chest infection clears up soon though!
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2012, 11:31 PM

Mee too I was gadding about like a two year old, planting tomatos, peppers and making jam and chutney then all of a sudden I feel really tired and just cream crackered again.

Orf to the docs I hope tomorrow for some medicine.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2012, 01:37 AM

Well done to both you and Mr Cookie on your weight loss

Hope you get rid of that nasty chest infection soon.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2012, 01:05 PM

Conrats on your lass it feels great
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2012, 01:18 PM

Well done to you and MrCookie, Cate ...

Hope you get some medication for your chest infection today.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2012, 01:29 PM

Woke up feeling a bit better and less congested. I figure that I am at the end of this now as it doesn't hurt to cough any more and the coughing up stuff is not so disgusting. I went to a walk in clinic a week ago Monday and the doctor told me that it was too early to have any anti bionics.

My chest isn't wheezing and I do feel so much better physically plus Mr Cookie has it now and he would have to get up and drive me to the doc. He has his tonsils so he gets tonsilitis or man flu

However, he was up and cooking breakfast saying that he doesn't feel so bad. Bless that man losing weight has turned him into an angel,...........nearly.......................almo st................................well somewhat.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2012, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
Woke up feeling a bit better and less congested. I figure that I am at the end of this now as it doesn't hurt to cough any more and the coughing up stuff is not so disgusting. I went to a walk in clinic a week ago Monday and the doctor told me that it was too early to have any anti bionics.

My chest isn't wheezing and I do feel so much better physically plus Mr Cookie has it now and he would have to get up and drive me to the doc. He has his tonsils so he gets tonsilitis or man flu

However, he was up and cooking breakfast saying that he doesn't feel so bad. Bless that man losing weight has turned him into an angel,...........nearly.......................almo st................................well somewhat.
Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better today, Cate

Poor MrCookie, by losing all that weight he hasn't the strength to argue with you now!!!
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

13-03-2012, 01:43 PM

Mr Cookie is the head of this house and he has my permission to say so.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

19-03-2012, 01:17 PM

18th March another weigh day. Still not feeling right bloomin chest cold is hanging on. Will go to docs tomorrow deffinitely.

Mr. Cookie has lost another 2.2lbs and I have lost 1.2lbs which isn't bad as we have been off our vittles and just drinking hot drinks.

Mr Cookie hasn't done his blood test before meals as he hasn't really been eating much at all.

This diet works chemically and you need to eat to lose weight. cooked a nice leg of lamb for week-end and a chicken curry but neither of us fancied much although Mr C is keeping alive on a very hot chilli that I made. He says it works better than vick, menthol or TCP.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 11:42 PM

You're both still doing very well. How's your chest now?

Page 20 of 22 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top