Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2020, 08:02 PM

Re: Why Is This So Wrong? Or Is It?

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
She would also be useful swimming around in one of those large aquariums, cleaning the algae off the glass.
Oi I'll have you know my Plec is stunning, she'd be algae green with envy if she saw how stunningly beautiful she is. Lips to die for and no enhancement, she's au naturel
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2020, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What sort of surgeon does this ?

My first thought too, Muddy.

Who would touch him after seeing that sample of his work?
Should be ashamed of himself.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2020, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I thought lip jobs were done by injection.
She has said she 'refills' them herself every so often.
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2020, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
She has said she 'refills' them herself every so often.
Just check the pressures when you fill your car!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2020, 11:07 PM

I just looked at her picture in the Daily Mail link. At first I thought it was a picture of a cheap plastic blow-up doll.

She looks like she's wearing some sort of Halloween mask for a joke.
The woman must be mad. Does she really think that makes her look beautiful?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 01:17 AM

It's the same as a lot of other obsessions and addictions that have appeared after the means to indulge them have. Disposable money, time left over from just struggling to survive, excess food beyond what can be had just to not starve to death - therefore obesity. Excess leisure blah blah.

Likewise plastic surgery addiction is like anorexia. It's a mental illness that leads to somebody thinking they are ugly when they are not. LIke a person thinking they are fat when they are a normal weight. Self perception is the most sensitive thing there is. Nobody is more critical of you than you at the best of times. Normally this is good thing. It helps us be balanced.

This woman though is an example of that thing gone terribly wrong. She has been led to believe that she "needs" this crap. Same as people are led to believe they are "fat" and end up looking like Holocaust survivors just after the liberation. It doesn't help to label these people as "mad"..Even if it is just colloquial. There is no such psychiatric condition as "mad". THey are people who have a kind of self harming habit..once removed perhaps but not too different a thing. Doing this to yourself then posting it on social media is all part of the problem. Deperate quest for approval perhaps?

Sorry for the humourless diatribe but it is something I have worked with. People with all kinds of addictions. It's hard to make a joke of it when you've dealt with the misery first hand. And Muddy's question about the surgeon?..a good question it is. A bloody unethical, money hungry, un- principled tosser of one I would say. But I would bet it wasn't a surgeon who did it. More likely a cosmetician of the same ilk.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 07:13 AM

True Keezoy, it is strange that some folks don't look past the ego stage of a life, perhaps for them, they never find that liberation?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 07:47 AM

She must be mentally deranged. She looks grotesque!!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 09:14 AM

is it just temporary? will they go back to a normal size.... if not poor girl she has ruined her looks and will regret it bitterly.... whoever did that to her should be named and shamed... struck off even.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2020, 10:43 AM

I wonder if she can even talk properly

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top