Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 12:37 AM

Good Morning Saturday

Good morning Saturday.

A fine day forecast here, but hasn't it got chilly at night all of a sudden.

My little Gertie last year.
She's a little bigger now, but still just as cute.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 12:56 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Good morning Mups it is a lot cooler outdoors yes but looking at thermometer in the room, it's still 24 degrees indoors.

That's a gorgeous photo of little Gertie, pure innocence!

Enjoy your day everyone...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 03:19 AM

Hi

Up and about.

I am doing the night shift, talking to my sons Medics in Taiwan.

The littlies are due back home tomorrow after spending the entire Summer Holidays in Poland.

They are coming back from Babcha Zosia, near the Ukrainian Border, but not flying, they are coming back in the Transit Crew Cab, with Mum, Dad and Uncle Zac.

That is a 25 hour drive if you include toilet and food stops, 3 drivers.

They have already tried to smuggle aboard a dog and a hamster and Small Zosia and Mikolai, Zacs kids. are ready and packed to smuggle aboard when they pick him up in Psary.

I have instructions from them to get dog food and hamster food in, as well as Ice Cream and Sugar Puffs and I am not to tell Mum and Dad anything.

The plan is for Mum and Dad to come to my house first, to pick up eggs, milk and bread etc and their Cousins to sneak in with the dog and the hamster.

I will hide the dog, hamster and the two Cousins and they will come round every day after School to play with them.:-

You have to admire them, Littlies are so funny.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 05:57 AM

Good morning everyone, looks like I'm late on parade today thanks to my Saturday lie in till 5.30...

A good forecast for the day so we will pack a picnic, take a long walk with the dogs at Clumber Park then have our lunch there whilst watching the world go by.....

Enjoy your own day folks.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 07:07 AM

I'm not a dog person Mups but I could run off with Gertie

It's true Swims kids are the best fun.

Nothing planned for me today, a lonely day but I quite like lonely

Have a great day all whatever you are doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 07:18 AM

Good morning all.

Nice and sunny at the moment, at 12.30pm last night it poured down of rain, thunder and lightening.

Lovely little Gertie.

Got to take Coco to the Vets this morning, not well at all, she has not eaten for 2 days but keeps drinking water.

Have a nice day all.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 07:20 AM

Have a lovely weekend all

Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 07:43 AM

Good morning

A lie in for me as well, well until grand daughter Emma (3) came in to tell me she had slept all night and didn't cry once

A lovely morning here thankfully as we are taking the children to a charity fun day. We have a pet show, a petting farm, strongmen , tractor runs, fun fair, bouncy castle, face painting and an ice cream eating competition to look forward too

Then possibly the air show tomorrow
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 08:07 AM

Good morning all

Ooh Mups, Gertie is gorgeous
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 08:07 AM

Good morning everybody.

Your Gertie is just so adorable Mups.

We've got the grandchildren coming to stay this afternoon and overnight. Ady & Paula are at a wedding.
I'd better get their room sorted out this morning. It seems to have become a bit of a dumping ground.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top