Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 08:57 PM

Re: Tom Watson ...

If corbyn gets elected it will mean the TUC having a seat in Westminster.

Very worrying
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->

Very worrying
That's what they tried with Ed Milliband until he rebelled. Now they've found a commie who will agree to all of their demands.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->

Very worrying
No worse than the current situation where a number of tax-avoiding billionaires have seats in the HoC.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
No worse than the current situation where a number of tax-avoiding billionaires have seats in the HoC.
Hi

If you changed billionaires to millionaires that would be more accurate.

Marxism is the worst of all worlds, It grieves me that the Labour Party has been taken over by Zealots.

Corbyn is a disaster for Labour, they should be well in the lead, not 15% behind in the Polls.

The thought of Boris winning an election and being in charge for the next 5 years is awful.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 11:30 AM

Looks like Corbyn is going to install the "pinched nose bitterness" of Rebecca Long Bailey as the 2nd deputy leader.

I bet Tom will be pleased
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

If you changed billionaires to millionaires that would be more accurate.

Marxism is the worst of all worlds, It grieves me that the Labour Party has been taken over by Zealots.

Corbyn is a disaster for Labour, they should be well in the lead, not 15% behind in the Polls.

The thought of Boris winning an election and being in charge for the next 5 years is awful.
I can't disagree with this we are Donald Ducked which ever way we turn .
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 07:11 AM

[QUOTE=Judd;1786810]I wonder where Watson is hiding the negatives of Corbyn and Abbott `frolicking`? [/QUOT

Its been a load of frollocks for a while now, where have all the Chumps gone?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top