Join for free
Page 2 of 46 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 10:37 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland club (Part 1 )

Hello Huggy, glad there is someone else like me, am English as well but live in Glasgow, am I allowed in Alice?????? lololol x

Nice we got a new chat room, and hope lots of others join in for blethers!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 11:02 PM

cl you're always allowed in!

What you up to at hogmanay? Quiet one for us.
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 11:55 PM

Hogmanay is my son's birthday, and he wants to spend it with maw and paw lol!! we are going out to a nice restaurant for lunch, then having a few drinks in the house in the evening and watching a bit of TV. Have had enough of galavanting and entertaining now. Plus never really enjoy New Year, as it is a time to remember those we haven't got anymore.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 12:57 AM

Hi CL hope your son has a good birthday and enjoys his lunch out with you both. I will be having a quiet night in on Hogmanay and then all at my sister's for New Years Day dinner.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 08:55 AM

Happy Hogmanay

Cl please say happy birthday to your lovely son from Martin and me. Yes, I agree about New Year. It can be a sad time for some. I'll be glad to see the back of it to be honest.

I'm going through to Martin's tonight, then will stay until Friday. Our walk on Saturday is a Glasgow city walk and I plan to take a flower to George Square in memory of last week's tragedy, god love them.

Buggy, hope you have a great Hogmanay
huggy
Scotland UK
huggy is female  huggy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 04:31 PM

chattielaidee, I used to live in Glasgow, loved it. Been in Barrhead for 22 years now but still have friends in Glasgow. Meet one group of friends for coffee in the Art Galleries every month.

Not doing anything tonight to welcome in 2015 but going to my daughter's tomorrow for the usual steak pie.

Alice, it will be so emotional when you see the flowers that people have given in memory of the accident. I would cry, I know I would.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

31-12-2014, 07:13 PM

Hi again. Huggy, I'm just down the road from you in Paisley . I was at my friend's in Barrhead last Sunday. I've a few friends in Barrhead. Hope you have a nice quiet night and nice dinner at your daughter's tomorrow

I came home from work and worked like a Trojan! Changed the two beds for the boys and their girlfriends. The boys are here, but the girls are at Silverburn getting their makeup done. I'll stick to the polyfilla lol. I'll leave for Ayrshire in a wee while. Think I might pick up a Chinese takeaway on the way.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

31-12-2014, 07:47 PM

Change of plan. We're having a wee buffet for dinner. I'm just patiently waiting for Craig to come home from work with my car!

Hope everyone else here has a nice relaxing night planned.

Wonder how CL's son's birthday is going? Bet they're having a lovely time.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

01-01-2015, 11:04 AM

Happy New Year everyone. Hope its a kind one to all of you x x
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 02:36 PM

Another Scottish Forum?...Hope more Members join or it will die a death like Tess's did,now I come to think of it I haven't seen Tess around for a wee while...so if You're looking in Kid A' the best to You and Yours for 2015,x

Happy New Year to All....sent My 2 Grandkids off last Night into the City with a plate o' mashed tatties and mince in Them to 'line Their stomachs' as My Darlin wee Mammy used to say..Oh to be young again ;~)

Page 2 of 46 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top