Join for free
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 08:25 PM

6 Nations Rugby Union

Dont forget its on tomorrow Folks,I shall be cheering for Ireland again oh yes and Wales and France. Good luck to all
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 08:53 PM

Re: 6 Nations Rugby Union

Thanks for the reminder annie .. are we the only two who enjoy the six nations? I cheer for England or Ireland, or Scotland, or Wales
Never France or Italy though!
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 09:45 PM

I'll be watching the Six Nations - especially the England/Wales match. I think it will be really close but I hope we edge it and win the Grand Slam.
I've even managed to convert my wife to the "great game" and she is gradually getting the hang of it.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 05:32 PM

Shame for Ireland .. fancy Driscoll getting put in the sin bin!
Looking forward to the next match
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 07:18 PM

Now here is my sons quandary:- His father is English, but my mother was Welsh with some Spanish in her ancestry (does not count though in this context), but it is my fathers ancestry that causes the schism as it were, cos, my dad was born in Durban, third generation, his gr.gr.grandfather was in a Scottish regiment and went to Africa to fight during Boer war. So the six nations are bad enough (English? Welsh? Scots?) but blimey when it is the world cup we have S.A. in the mix as well.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK

16-03-2013, 07:58 PM

We think we have Scottish on my fathers side and Welsh on grandma's - so I see your quandary Des
What a game twix Wales and England! Hectic!
A thoroughly deserved win for Wales

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top