Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 08:03 PM

Re: Unbelievable!

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
The vast difference between yourself and them though Floydy is that you work and earn your money, if you didn't you would be sacked. They don't earn their money and often don't do a good job either but are never given their P45, more's the pity!
Sadly true, Baz.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 10:24 PM

People did not fight in the war so there could be a 'United Europe', they fought to protect their own country from being taken over. Brexiteer or Remain, it does not matter, wear a poppy with pride to remember those who fought in the war and those who lost their lives in the war so we can live ours in peace. My Nan was an army nurse during the war and my grandfather was in the Fleet Air Arm, both of them would be ashamed to see how the country is today.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by dodge ->
people did not fight in the war so there could be a 'united europe', they fought to protect their own country from being taken over. Brexiteer or remain, it does not matter, wear a poppy with pride to remember those who fought in the war and those who lost their lives in the war so we can live ours in peace. My nan was an army nurse during the war and my grandfather was in the fleet air arm, both of them would be ashamed to see how the country is today.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top