Join for free
Page 9 of 20 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 08:47 PM

Re: This is now Boring.

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
No, we are on our way.

Didn't realise you were coming with us!

They probably will. Give them time.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 09:34 PM

CHARABANC TO MARGATE,ANYONE?

Fish 'n' chips,paddling wiv yer trahzerz rolled-up,hanky on yer head,mum in the deckchair wiv'er plate of whelks,kids playin' in the sand-and Punch & Judy! [and the sing-along on the way home]
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 09:54 PM

No, we are on our way.

Didn't realise you were coming with us!
We're still close together. Mother hen May keeps all the eggs in one nest and seems to be breeding. Wonder what hatches?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
wiv yer trahzerz rolled-up,hanky on yer head
Sounds like Professor Gumby.

(You'd have to be a Monty Python fan!)
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 11:16 AM

It was ordinary people that voted Brexit........17.4 million of them.

Honestly Annie, Do keep up!
And 16,141,241 didn't!!!!
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well mine are better trained than that and we had a great holidays. kids loved them and that was our goal.

I always think people should have the holidays they enjoy we work hard all year so do what you like om those weeks you get off. Our suited us at that time, now we love our static caravan. Wouldn't matter where it was situated as what we love about it is gardening. So would be a waste to use fuel to go abroad just to spend a week gardening, not to mention my green footprint is tiny compared to some.
A house, car a couple of dogs AND a static caravan! not bad eh? obviously not one of those 'left behind' as described by those looking for a reason why people voted brexit. And all on 2 days work a week and benefits as youv'e stated.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
A house, car a couple of dogs AND a static caravan! not bad eh? obviously not one of those 'left behind' as described by those looking for a reason why people voted brexit. And all on 2 days work a week and benefits as youv'e stated.
A council flat, an old car and a cheap static caravan gives us cheapest holidays we could find. And yes dogs like many we manage to look after them and the ones others throw away because we feel that's our path in the world.

I have never said we were left behind BTW I fight for those that haven't got what we have although past year on benefit wasn't very fun. We are back on track now.

Who works two days a week ? We both work 5 days a week.

You seem to have mixed up various posters and attributed them to me IMO

BTW even when we were homeless years ago we had a dog, they aren't something you give up just because you have problems you hang onto them through it all as they haven't chosen the life you chose them and have a responsibility to look after them no matter what.

Many in this country have less than us many have more. I voted because I value our independence and believe we can do better alone. I like our differences and want to preserve them. I want a proper immigration system that knows who is coming in and going out too.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

18-12-2018, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by julie1962 ->
a council flat, an old car and a cheap static caravan gives us cheapest holidays we could find. And yes dogs like many we manage to look after them and the ones others throw away because we feel that's our path in the world.

I have never said we were left behind btw i fight for those that haven't got what we have although past year on benefit wasn't very fun. We are back on track now.

You seem to have mixed up various posters and attributed them to me imo

btw even when we were homeless years ago we had a dog, they aren't something you give up just because you have problems you hang onto them through it all as they haven't chosen the life you chose them and have a responsibility to look after them no matter what.

Many in this country have less than us many have more. I voted because i value our independence and believe we can do better alone. I like our differences and want to preserve them. I want a proper immigration system that knows who is coming in and going out too.
itsme
Wigan UK

18-12-2018, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
A council flat, an old car and a cheap static caravan gives us cheapest holidays we could find. And yes dogs like many we manage to look after them and the ones others throw away because we feel that's our path in the world.

I have never said we were left behind BTW I fight for those that haven't got what we have although past year on benefit wasn't very fun. We are back on track now.

You seem to have mixed up various posters and attributed them to me IMO

BTW even when we were homeless years ago we had a dog, they aren't something you give up just because you have problems you hang onto them through it all as they haven't chosen the life you chose them and have a responsibility to look after them no matter what.

Many in this country have less than us many have more. I voted because I value our independence and believe we can do better alone. I like our differences and want to preserve them. I want a proper immigration system that knows who is coming in and going out too.

We are no different.

We can do that now, but don't.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2018, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

We are no different.

We can do that now, but don't.
So why don't we ?

Page 9 of 20 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top