Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 04:23 PM

Corbyn associate jailed for Terrorism

Hi

Once again, Corbyn is linked to Terrorism.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...yeb-five-years

What I find worrying is that Corbyn met this man in the House of Commons.

Not a good judge of character is he?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 05:08 PM

Re: Corbyn associate jailed for Terrorism

Too true ... his association with Gerry Adams put me right off him .. and that was before he opened his mouth to express some of his policies.

Oops .. I didn't realise this was about his association with another terrorist.

Note to self: read links first.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 05:13 PM

Well IMO we have to talk to people whether we agree with their politics or not, so that he tried is to be commended. While the man convicted has got what he deserved.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well IMO we have to talk to people whether we agree with their politics or not, so that he tried is to be commended. While the man convicted has got what he deserved.
This needs shifting to the Jokes Section ....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 05:26 PM

You don't think talking to people is any help ? All terror organisations and wars are eventually finished by talking. We even have ira members in parliament.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

29-01-2016, 06:08 PM

Julie .. I could, if I was immensely bored, get googling and find out just how many associates of Corbyn's are terrorists .. or how much his close associate to Hamas helped fund his personal campaign , and we all know how his chum Gerry Adams is doing.

If you find him commendable good for you.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

29-01-2016, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
You don't think talking to people is any help ? All terror organisations and wars are eventually finished by talking. We even have ira members in parliament.
Crash course in reality.
I think you omitted the bloody bit in the middle with bombs and airstrikes and the death of countless soldiers and civilians.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 06:18 PM

A 'talk' with 'them' would be very suspect - wouldn't trust them 'at all'
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 06:30 PM

Some people are born to talk, yaketty yak, yaketty yak
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Crash course in reality.
I think you omitted the bloody bit in the middle with bombs and airstrikes and the death of countless soldiers and civilians.

Hi

Quite right Morty.

As for all wars etc are finished by talking, well Hitler and the Japanese refused to talk, they were finished with military might.

Corbyn was quite happy for Argentina to invade the Falklands.

The Falklands were not defended by talking, but by kicking the invaders out.

We all know where Corbyn stands, he will not defend the UK, wants us out of NATO and meets with a terrorist who wants a Caliphate, even calling him an honoured citizen.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top