Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 06:07 PM

Re: Justice (Daniel Pelka's parents)

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
So you see suicide as justice?

30 years minimum was the sentence, they didn't serve that sentence.

I can't accept suicide as justice.
justice is bringing the accused before a court of law and trying them for the crime of which they are accused.
Upon conviction of said crime by a jury of their peers, the trial judge then imposes a penalty for that offence in line with statutory guidelines.....that all happened and that was justice.
The person's suicide was incidental.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 06:21 PM

Good riddance i hope they burn for eternity in hell!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 06:31 PM

I hope they topped themselves because they felt so awful and miserable that they couldn't face living.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 07:24 PM

Just seen a change.org petition for Helens Law
A lady whose daughter was murdered three decades ago is trying to make it law that murderers will never get parole unless they disclose the whereabouts of the remains.
The poor mother wants to bring her daughter home and bury here
The murderer has refused to say what he did with the body.
I believe this is justice,
Foul murderers such as Ian Brady should have been tortured to make him disclose the body of Keith Bennett.
Those guilty of heinous crimes have lost their human rights.
Its a travesty of justice this foul specimen of evil is still breathing .
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
justice is bringing the accused before a court of law and trying them for the crime of which they are accused.
Upon conviction of said crime by a jury of their peers, the trial judge then imposes a penalty for that offence in line with statutory guidelines.....that all happened and that was justice.
The person's suicide was incidental.
Then the thread and all the answers are irrelevant.

But my opinion was given in the same context as the op intended.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 10:52 PM

His step father was found hanged to day.

His Mother Hanged her self 6 months ago.

Am well pleased that theses Polish scum bags are dead.

http://www.aol.co.uk/news/2016/01/29...6pLid%3D425223
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 11:25 PM

What's being Polish got to do with it? There are murderers of all nationalities.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by graculus ->
What's being Polish got to do with it? There are murderers of all nationalities.
And the victim Daniel Pelka was Polish as well He was let down by the teachers at his school.

Your callious disregarded for this innocent little Child by just picking on my point that they were Polish I find a bit sad.

graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
And the victim Daniel Pelka was Polish as well He was let down by the teachers at his school.

Your callious disregarded for this innocent little Child by just picking on my point that they were Polish I find a bit sad.

But their nationality was the only point you made when you started your thread. I think the others posters here have a more realistic view of things.
tina
Lincolnshire
tina is female  tina has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Just seen a change.org petition for Helens Law
A lady whose daughter was murdered three decades ago is trying to make it law that murderers will never get parole unless they disclose the whereabouts of the remains.
The poor mother wants to bring her daughter home and bury here
The murderer has refused to say what he did with the body.
I believe this is justice,
Foul murderers such as Ian Brady should have been tortured to make him disclose the body of Keith Bennett.
Those guilty of heinous crimes have lost their human rights.
Its a travesty of justice this foul specimen of evil is still breathing .
well said Muddy . Justice or revenge the world will be well rid of these monsters.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top