Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 02:12 PM

Re: Vote of no cofidence for Jeremy Hunt???

Same old information, just different left wing spin.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Have you got figures to prove that the NHS is NOT heading for privatisation .....
Have you got the figures to say it is. I think not. Just another second hand opinion.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Have you got the figures to say it is. I think not. Just another second hand opinion.
We've provided ours - where are yours .....

Have you got any - I think not - just more bluster .....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:35 PM

Same old information, just different left wing spin.

Ahhhh - no plausible excuse then - can't answer with the (inconvenient???) facts!!!
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 06:30 PM

Tories have to deny it or they'd be accepting the blame.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

17-02-2016, 06:37 PM

Since when did someone's opinion become fact. All you are saying is the that the Conservatives plan on privatising the NHS. I am saying I do not believe that. No need to get excited.

They may allow some private companies to take over some of the NHS tasks as they do now. Companies who's tenders were scrutinised and accepted, not by the government, but by NHS England Commissioning. That is hardly full blooded privatisation.

Even if they were allowed to privatise the lot it couldn't be much worse than when Labour left it with the scandals of PFI and the mess that South Staffs were in. I don't need journalist's half baked theories in the Guardian or the Independent to tell me what is going on.
Anyway that's my last word on this thread I recognise the futility of trying to reason against dogma.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

17-02-2016, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by moreover ->
Tories have to deny it or they'd be accepting the blame.
I said that was my last word on this thread but I just need to ask who do you blame for the Welsh NHS?
That is my last word.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 06:42 PM

I said that was my last word on this thread but I just need to ask who do you blame for the Welsh NHS?
That is my last word.
If that is your last word there is no point in responding.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top