Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 01:10 PM

Re: Osborne's own tax liabilities

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
What's matter Joe don't like the truth? Suck it up as you would say. You know as well as I that the tax legislation is produced by every government not just the Conservatives and Companies have to comply with it or face the consequences.

And in case you hadn't noticed, it is Osborne himself who has been writing these laws for the past six years, so yes it IS the barsteward 'nasty party's laws!!!
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 03:03 PM

Oh dear Joe is your only answer to turn up the volume on the insults? I think its you who hasn't noticed, Company tax laws have been around for a lot longer than this government. Show me where George Osborne wrote the specific law that enabled his family's company to avoid paying tax. Lets see the proof of your accusations.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Oh dear Joe is your only answer to turn up the volume on the insults? I think its you who hasn't noticed, Company tax laws have been around for a lot longer than this government. Show me where George Osborne wrote the specific law that enabled his family's company to avoid paying tax. Lets see the proof of your accusations.

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...Accessible.pdf

You'll also have to repeat that process for each and every year Osborne has been chancellor, you appear to have the time to do it, so go ahead!!!
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 06:25 PM

I'm not the one making the accusations to me he is innocent until proven guilty.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 08:10 PM

They deferred their tax liabilities against previous losses.

ALL companies have been allowed this form of tax break since Victorian times.

As the article points out an ex chancellor has suggest for the law to be changed.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...Accessible.pdf

You'll also have to repeat that process for each and every year Osborne has been chancellor, you appear to have the time to do it, so go ahead!!!
What has this post got to do with the price of fish.

(no joke serious point)
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 11:23 PM

The Budget may have had some effect, don't you think
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 12:11 PM

Tories ripping us off? Surprise, surprise. What do you expect from a pig but a grunt?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top