Join for free
Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 04:31 AM

Fiddling Politicians

I see another politician has been caught fiddling his expenses to the tune of £260k for a home that doesn't exist.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/88...assam-taxpayer
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 05:19 AM

Re: Fiddling Politicians

Originally Posted by Fogey ->
I see another politician has been caught fiddling his expenses to the tune of £260k for a home that doesn't exist.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/88...assam-taxpayer
Hi

Yes one of Corbyn's aides, Chief Whip in the House of Lords.

He lives in Brighton.

I wonder if UJ knows him.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Yes one of Corbyn's aides, Chief Whip in the House of Lords.

He lives in Brighton.

I wonder if UJ knows him.

Actually I do, he was (and remains a bliarite) and I wouldn't trust him with a panny let alone £260,000!!! He was Leader of Brighton Council some years back and at one point I had cause to threaten to sue the Council and cite him as co-defendant. The Council conceeded my claim before I pursued my claim to the court.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Actually I do, he was (and remains a bliarite) and I wouldn't trust him with a panny let alone £260,000!!! He was Leader of Brighton Council some years back and at one point I had cause to threaten to sue the Council and cite him as co-defendant. The Council conceeded my claim before I pursued my claim to the court.
Hi

He is an absolute prat.

For some bizarre reason Labour appointed him as Head of Environmental Health, we had many battles.

A Blairite?

Absolutely not, he was as left wing as they come, which is why Corbyn has appointed him.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

He is an absolute prat.

For some bizarre reason Labour appointed him as Head of Environmental Health, we had many battles.

A Blairite?

Absolutely not, he was as left wing as they come, which is why Corbyn has appointed him.

Total bullsh*t!!! - I'll grant he was once regarded as being on the 'left' whilst he was a leading member of the Squatters Union here in Brighton, but on the election of bliar as Prime Minister he very quickly changed his allegiances and became a bliarite, selling out many of his former colleagues in the process.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

03-12-2017, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Total bullsh*t!!! - I'll grant he was once regarded as being on the 'left' whilst he was a leading member of the Squatters Union here in Brighton, but on the election of bliar as Prime Minister he very quickly changed his allegiances and became a bliarite, selling out many of his former colleagues in the process.
Hi

When Corbyn was elected, he became a big Left Winger again, a Marxist in a £1 million house.

Not unlike Corbyn in that respect.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top