Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 06:34 AM

Re: Meghan [Markle] Father

I can see where both sides are coming from really. What I can't understand is why the idiot (snr) chose to be paid for pictures showing him in some run down shack being "fitted" for clothes. Why not in a decent normal store? He's either thick or extremely naive and totally unaware of the power of our royal family and their influence and ability to shut down communication.

Seems to me her entire family is a whole Jeremy Kyle show just waiting to be aired - I foresee future disaster and heartache for Harry.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
He's either thick or extremely naive and totally unaware of the power of our royal family and their influence and ability to shut down communication.
Buck House may close communications down but the Press and Media wont. In these days of instant so called news they hold the power now.

They will speculate and distort any stories or gossip to make money and that is what causes the damage.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 10:20 AM

I can see where both sides are coming from really. What I can't understand is why the idiot (snr) chose to be paid for pictures showing him in some run down shack being "fitted" for clothes. Why not in a decent normal store? He's either thick or extremely naive and totally unaware of the power of our royal family and their influence and ability to shut down communication.

Seems to me her entire family is a whole Jeremy Kyle show just waiting to be aired - I foresee future disaster and heartache for Harry.
If that was the extent of the paparazzi photos I can't think what all the fuss was about .
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Yazmin ->
During his entire courtship with Megan, Harry met her mother only twice and her father, never. Get a clue, Harry .... what did you expect from an estranged family and a hungry press?
Spot on.

Think it will get worse.

This is what the press will be on about in the future

Anything to do with her half siblings.

Anything to do that she is mixed race.

Anything to do she was divorced.

Anything to do with her father.

This will get worse I am sorry to say.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 09:46 PM

That would make a good TV sketch.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Spot on.

Think it will get worse.

This is what the press will be on about in the future

Anything to do with her half siblings.

Anything to do that she is mixed race.

Anything to do she was divorced.

Anything to do with her father.

This will get worse I am sorry to say.
So happy I don't read the papers and only catch the news on R2 now, its all by passing me
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 10:48 PM

megans family is one big show up 'everytime they open their mouths it just looks worse for them all ' brother and sister totally jealous of what she has become now ' father is a sleazebag -still coining in the magazine stories of hes beloved daughter 'well it pays his way for a while 'still it gets so bloody boring listening to what he saids nxt 'maybe a little letter from the Queens sec --- would be a good idea !!!!!!
cans see why the mother got shot of him ;
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 11:26 PM

I think it's a sad state of affairs, that "Big Brother UK" has chosen Samantha, the half sister of Meghan...to be a house guest this season. Shame on them!

She's probably going to blow the poor girl out of the water with her nastiness and jealousy...

With family like this...who needs enemies?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 12:28 PM

Not took any notice of events, but, right at the start, the Father struck me as a sort of recluse, who, was being thrust unwillingly into the limelight.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 12:37 PM

I think Meghan [ now Mrs Princess harry] is a gold digger?

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top