Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 06:54 AM

Good Morning Sunday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Groundhog Day, up early yet again with the wind and rain lashing down.

Noisy enough to wake me up.

Things are starting to die in the Garden, it has been underwater for so long.

Sunday Market is cancelled again.

Have a Good Day All.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 08:04 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday.

Yes, wet here too overnight Swimmy and lashing down as I write but again, forecast to clear soon... let's hope...

Good morning everyone, just waiting for the rain to ease before heading out with the dogs. No plans fod the day other than soup for lunch and maybe a film this afternoon.

Have as good a day as you can...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 08:58 AM

Good Morning all, Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 09:16 AM

Good Morning all.

I am ashamed to say I chickened out of my walk this morning - it was raining so hard.

Will be in the Craft Room card making today - 14 birthdays for March/April and a few Easter ones to make. Those cats will be happy - it means they can have the whole sofa to themselves!

Have a fun day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 09:50 AM

Good morning everyone wet and windy again so nothing new.

I made a cup of tea to take to bed at 6am and managed to smash a glass bowl on the kitchen tiles , it shattered into a million pieces then I spent the next hour clearing it up so it didn't get into Chloe's little paws. It is amazing how far broken items can spread. So not a good start to the day.

Lots of cleaning to do , enjoy your day
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 09:57 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Gales all night and raining, yet again. Apparently this is set to continue for this morning.
Becoming drier in the afternoon with winds easing later is the forecast. Does this ever end?
Maximum temperature 12ºC.

Nothing planned for today, so much to do outside that this awful weather does not allow.
It looks like yet another ‘me’ day indoors!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 10:06 AM

UGH! It's morning!

Another wet, cold, and windy day, It's been like that for the best part of a week now
Thursday wasn't too bad, I went out for shopping and another couple of errands, but i've been indoors since Friday
I have breakfast cereal in, but I'm going to brave the elements as I think there is a local takeaway that is open on Sunday mornings, and I'll nip out for a bacon butty

Then i'll go out again later for some shopping
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 10:17 AM

Good morning all strong wind and raining buckets here.

I was looking through last year’s diary yesterday and was amazed to see a year ago I was sat out in the garden in lovely sunshine Impossible to imagine that now!

Going to ‘Go Outdoors’ today to look for some walking shoes for Mr Mags and a general look around.

Enjoy your day everyone
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 12:03 PM

Have a good day Everyone.
Here the car boot was cancelled, due to rain & wind. They hold it on a racecourse & that is on a hill & even in Summer it's very windy up there a lot of the time.
I shall be getting withdrawl symptoms, that's the 3rd week it's been cancelled.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 05:34 PM

Major brain freeze this morning. I couldn't complete even ½ of the general knowledge crossword in the Mail on Sunday. Not happy.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top