Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2020, 02:44 PM

Re: Donald and Joe Talking Now

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Prat = Jerk, schmuck, Scumbag etc Anything to describe somebody you wouldn't spit on if they were on fire. Have you seen the very recent documentary on Netflix where some of the most experienced and respected pschiatrists and psychologists in the US assess Trump's mental state and fitness to lead your country? It is a very sad and frightening piece of work. I have lived in the US twice - San Francisco and New Jersey. I had a great time and I enjoyed every second in your awesome country. THere is a lot to lose here. The people of the USA deserve somebody who gives a damn about them. NOt a sociopathic narcissist who calls neo nazis and thugs with automatic weapons "very good people"
Thank you for saying we have an awesome country, keezoy. We want it back to the way it used to be, and it can be done. Voting Trump out is a start. Truth is, it is like the saying, "You don't know what you have until it is gone." We want to be proud of the country once again. It is a shame one man could smear a reputation so badly.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2020, 10:06 PM

Re: Donald and Joe Talking Now

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Thank you for saying we have an awesome country, keezoy. We want it back to the way it used to be, and it can be done. Voting Trump out is a start. Truth is, it is like the saying, "You don't know what you have until it is gone." We want to be proud of the country once again. It is a shame one man could smear a reputation so badly.

He hasn't mate. THe US and it's people are bigger than Trump. I may be biased as I have family and many friends in the US but it is full of brilliant, talented and amazing people who far displace the relative few who see some kind of future in a dictator. YOu still have many friends outside the US who also hope that you can get shot of Trump.Common decency will prevail. He will go..I know it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top