Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 10:54 AM

Re: Dreams

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
The Cops found out that there was some "Monkey Business" going on, in your bed, and were hot foot in getting over there to lock you up!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I cant remember specifically but I do know I can go back into a dream I've dreamt before yet unable to remember while I'm awake .

When I go back or restart a dream the dream is so familiar and I say to myself " oh I know this one "

Also I've mentioned this before , the people I meet in dreams are all good friends and I know them well yet the moment I wake up I'm asking myself who were those people I've never known them in life
Yes, that is weird, i get that sometimes too
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes, that is weird, i get that sometimes too
Hmmmm I wonder........have we lived before
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

26-11-2020, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Hmmmm I wonder........have we lived before
I'm open minded to that sort of thing. It is possible I suppose.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 08:44 PM

I've actually had adverts in some of my dreams! Really!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 09:06 PM

Keep off the cheese......
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 09:34 PM

I have been having some terrifying dreams recently... one the other night I dreamed there was someone in the house the cats were screaming I mean it was deafening but no matter how much I tried I was unable to move I was totally paralysed.... I was so scared, I do have a very difficult situation in my life right now so I suppose that shows in different ways..... our brains deal with situations and its confusing.... and scary,
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 09:50 PM

A weird dream.
Last night I dreamt I was singing a song entitled 'John Brown's Boots', and I woke up this morning with it clearly in my head.
The strange thing is that the last time I heard it was at school sixty years ago.
I have never heard it since.
How on earth did I suddenly recall that after such a long time?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I have been having some terrifying dreams recently... one the other night I dreamed there was someone in the house the cats were screaming I mean it was deafening but no matter how much I tried I was unable to move I was totally paralysed.... I was so scared, I do have a very difficult situation in my life right now so I suppose that shows in different ways..... our brains deal with situations and its confusing.... and scary,
so sorry to hear this Summer. You are right, when we are troubled it comes out in our dreams. Sleep paralysis is awful, I've had that myself in the past.

I hope you get a peaceful night tonight.

xxx
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

26-11-2020, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
A weird dream.
Last night I dreamt I was singing a song entitled 'John Brown's Boots', and I woke up this morning with it clearly in my head.
The strange thing is that the last time I heard it was at school sixty years ago.
I have never heard it since.
How on earth did I suddenly recall that after such a long time?
wow yeah, how indeed. The brain is so complex isn't it.
JayBeAr

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top