Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 10:22 PM

Re: Dreams

So the dream I had last night was only a short one, well, what i can remember anyway.

I dreamt that I went to meet my mate and she had lost a lot of weight. I haven't seen this particular friend for a few weeks now and when she rang me this morning she told me in part of our conversation 'weight is dropping off me' EH.........Did I have a premonition? oooooooo Spooky
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
During the last few months or so, my dreams have been extremely vivid and amazingly detailed.
Last night I dreamed that I was hired to keep Mick Jagger's fans at bay. He was appearing at the (now defunct) Playboy club in New Orleans. Jagger did not want me to harm the overflowing crowd of fans and we finally settled on spraying water on them with a garden hose. How strange is that ????

Upon waking, it usually takes me 5 minutes or so to get my mind on todays chores.
this made me chuckle Bakerman, daft or what lol
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

26-11-2020, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I often dream I need a loo but can't find one then just as I do I wake up really needing a wee. Like you with your dream, Pesta, I'm sure I would wee in my bed if I hadn't woken up.
Me too Tiff and Pesta, I wonder if thats a common dream. I often think its a wonder I didn't pee the bed
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
wow yeah, how indeed. The brain is so complex isn't it.
JayBeAr
Jay Bear? Who's Jay Bear?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

26-11-2020, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Jay Bear? Who's Jay Bear?
you silly
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 10:58 PM

I was on a roof last night, and the felt covering was slipping and so was I, think I need a night out on the Tiles.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I have been having some terrifying dreams recently... one the other night I dreamed there was someone in the house the cats were screaming I mean it was deafening but no matter how much I tried I was unable to move I was totally paralysed.... I was so scared, I do have a very difficult situation in my life right now so I suppose that shows in different ways..... our brains deal with situations and its confusing.... and scary,
Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
so sorry to hear this Summer. You are right, when we are troubled it comes out in our dreams. Sleep paralysis is awful, I've had that myself in the past.

I hope you get a peaceful night tonight.

xxx
I used to get sleep paralysis a lot when I was younger. Not happened for years now though.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I often dream I need a loo but can't find one then just as I do I wake up really needing a wee. Like you with your dream, Pesta, I'm sure I would wee in my bed if I hadn't woken up.
I do that but with KitKats.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

26-11-2020, 11:27 PM

I still remember a dream I had when I was about five years old. An elephant-like monster was walking down the garden on two legs towards me and my nan. I was screaming at my nan to look but she couldn't see it, kept looking on the floor. When I was well into my forties, an advert appeared on tv with very same elephant monster - scared the be jesus outta me just for a second.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 11:00 AM

Many years ago I dreamt a handsome man was strumming a guitar and singing a beautiful love song , he was my soul mate , I knew he would love me forever no matter what as I sat with him enveloped in pure unconditional love staring into his eyes ........I woke up ......

Roll on 5/6 years I rang a mechanic to come to repair my car while I chatted to him I had a shock because it was my dream man soul mate , the same face and aura in every way .....sadly he was married with children and 25 years younger than me

Born too late

Just remembered his song to me was Annie's song , you fill up my senses like a night in the forest dah dah dah de dah dah.... like a walk in the rain mmm mmm mmm

( theres a song there I think )

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top